Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

Braves at Reds

624 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Why am I still watching this mess?

Gluttons for punishment I guess...... 

How did Sam Freeman get the loss in this game when Votto was on base when Freeman took over and Folty was the one that allowed Votto to get on base and score the game-winning run?

How did Sam Freeman get the loss in this game when Votto was on base when Freeman took over and Folty was the one that allowed Votto to get on base and score the game-winning run?

Not sure. Did Votto's run tie the game or did it put the Reds in the lead...  the game was so long I cant remember for sure

3 minutes ago, AEFalcon said:

Not sure. Did Votto's run tie the game or did it put the Reds in the lead...  the game was so long I cant remember for sure

It put the Reds in the lead because the HR Folty gave up tied the game.

Turns out I was just completely wrong. Freeman got out of the 5th inning with the game tied then started the 6th inning and that is when everything went to heIl. So Freeman does indeed get the loss.

10 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

It put the Reds in the lead because the HR Folty gave up tied the game.

Freeman came in with 2 outs and a tie game in the 5th. Got the 3rd out with it tied 2-2 then sheet all over himself in the 6th.

Falconsfan567 likes this

8 hours ago, E. T. said:

I really would like to know what's going through Anthropoopoolous's mind right now.

Me too!!! I would hope he's working the phones!

16 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

Cant win em all....but I better not see anything resembling last night....that was embarrassing...

That onw was a tough one last night. Hoping for a better night with McCarthy on the mound.He needs to go deep in the game.    here we go

RING OF HONOR likes this

1 minute ago, AEFalcon said:

That onw was a tough one last night. Hoping for a better night with McCarthy on the mound.He needs to go deep in the game.    here we go

Im praying for a complete game shutout....I could really go a game without seeing that bullpen

AEFalcon likes this

9 pitch first inning was refreshing by McCarthy was refreshing after watching Folty last night & bullpen implosion.