Falcon Man™

Let's bring this forum back people

23 posts in this topic

On 4/22/2018 at 9:10 AM, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

80% of the members who made this forum awesome left to another board.  And only way they come back is if jb runs it.  But that realize jb is fun to laugh at. 

Probably pretty entrenched in their new site anyways 

mashburn*Fibonacci likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

when I was coming here a few years back,this was my go to forum because tatf was a bunch of homers..then this place got be nothing but insults and bickering and not the logical discussions I came here for,so I thought id check in to see what was going on and it seems to have gotten back to good banter

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't post here anymore. Didn't post here much in the first place, but I do remember the Josh Freeman is better than Matt Ryan thread. Oh man I have never laughed so hard in my life. What's Josh Freeman up to these days?

WhenFalconsWin likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/13/2018 at 8:32 PM, freebird587 said:

when I was coming here a few years back,this was my go to forum because tatf was a bunch of homers..then this place got be nothing but insults and bickering and not the logical discussions I came here for,so I thought id check in to see what was going on and it seems to have gotten back to good banter

 

at one time it was a good forum and then it became the WFW and JB shlt show

Big_L, Kevo and Falcon Man™ like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/18/2018 at 1:15 AM, Falconsfan567 said:

I don't post here anymore. Didn't post here much in the first place, but I do remember the Josh Freeman is better than Matt Ryan thread. Oh man I have never laughed so hard in my life. What's Josh Freeman up to these days?

This was once the best forum on the entire message board, IMHO. You had even-keeled, level-headed posters here. Trolling was not rampant like it is on TATF. Homerism was not rampant like it is on TATF. You did not have to worry about kissing your favorite players butt. You could critique and criticize and analyze and at the same time praise and compliment. There was funny and friendly banter between us and our rivals.

buc_man and SaintsFanInLA like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Dago 3.0 said:

JB would be in here in a second...he cant help himself. He has about as much self control as a fly around a manure truck

True.  And there is mods 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

Well now with jb come, this place would be fine.  

JB wasn't the only reason.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, SaintsFanInLA said:

I liked and still like JB. I wish he was still here. He brought some fun to the board, at least for me.

Agreed. Crazy ***********. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, SaintsFanInLA said:

I liked and still like JB. I wish he was still here. He brought some fun to the board, at least for me.

Until he brought in politics,  I was fine. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

Until he brought in politics,  I was fine. 

I was even fine with the politics...some. For a long while, I just ignored and scrolled past, and wondered why some others couldn't just do the same... But then it got to the point where it couldn't even be ignored.

mashburn*Fibonacci and Kevo like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now