Falcon Man™

Let's bring this forum back people

10 posts in this topic

80% of the members who made this forum awesome left to another board.  And only way they come back is if jb runs it.  But that realize jb is fun to laugh at. 

On 4/22/2018 at 9:10 AM, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

80% of the members who made this forum awesome left to another board.  And only way they come back is if jb runs it.  But that realize jb is fun to laugh at. 

Probably pretty entrenched in their new site anyways 

mashburn*Fibonacci likes this

when I was coming here a few years back,this was my go to forum because tatf was a bunch of homers..then this place got be nothing but insults and bickering and not the logical discussions I came here for,so I thought id check in to see what was going on and it seems to have gotten back to good banter

I don't post here anymore. Didn't post here much in the first place, but I do remember the Josh Freeman is better than Matt Ryan thread. Oh man I have never laughed so hard in my life. What's Josh Freeman up to these days?

WhenFalconsWin likes this

On 5/13/2018 at 8:32 PM, freebird587 said:

when I was coming here a few years back,this was my go to forum because tatf was a bunch of homers..then this place got be nothing but insults and bickering and not the logical discussions I came here for,so I thought id check in to see what was going on and it seems to have gotten back to good banter

at one time it was a good forum and then it became the WFW and JB shlt show

Kevo likes this