Sup y'all??

ahhhhh,...know the feeling. Been posting at nflfans since 2004, had a nice community until this admin who didn't like the Falcons kind of messed things up. It was weird him being an Eagles fan. Now it's defunct so I started posting here a few months ago. This is a good place,...a great source to know the heart beat of the Falcons. hahaha but ya gotta weed out the ummmm weeds.

1 hour ago, Falcon Man™ said:

I spent most of my time in Rivals on this board. Admins went overboard so the regulars created a new site. I was there for a while but it's been going overboard and I'm done.

What happened?

3 hours ago, Falcon Man™ said:

Been away for a while at that new Rivals site but it's now seriously out of control. 

I'm back and hope to fit right back in. 

Go Falcons!!!!!!!! 

Ron, you schmuck.  LOL

1 hour ago, Falx said:

What happened?

In a nut shell. He had a picture when he was younger where he had a mullet.  Falconman got embarrassed. So since that group is rivals,  you have to have a tough skin.  And falconman did not. 

Falconman wrote the admins saying to delete him and etc. The admins said no,  because they do to not ban or delete anyone.  It's the site rules and how they started. 

So then falconman crossed the line and started writing the people who mocked him. Falconman actually wrote them saying,  "ever seen American history x. Well I want to make you kiss the curb and etc."

.... I stayed out of it.  Due to how I'm not a fan of drama. However I'm not a fan of anyone bashing other sites.  

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/21/2018 at 10:57 PM, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

In a nut shell. He had a picture when he was younger where he had a mullet.  Falconman got embarrassed. So since that group is rivals,  you have to have a tough skin.  And falconman did not. 

Falconman wrote the admins saying to delete him and etc. The admins said no,  because they do to not ban or delete anyone.  It's the site rules and how they started. 

So then falconman crossed the line and started writing the people who mocked him. Falconman actually wrote them saying,  "ever seen American history x. Well I want to make you kiss the curb and etc."

.... I stayed out of it.  Due to how I'm not a fan of drama. However I'm not a fan of anyone bashing other sites.  

You have no idea what you're talking about. It was ONE person on that board and you know exactly who it is. 

I didn't send a PM to anyone else. 

Get a life dude. 

:lol:  "Kiss the curb?" :huh:  What dat mean?

9 hours ago, Flying Falcon said:

:lol:  "Kiss the curb?" :huh:  What dat mean?

I don’t want to put the link here, because it’s pretty disturbing, but google “american history x curb stomp” and the first hit is a youtube with the reference.

****, like we need more drama in TATF.