Rnd 1) Taven Bryan, Hurst- Either Bryan's rawness, or Hurst's heart causes one to fall to us at #26. PLz TD don't trade up.

Rnd 2) Dante Pettis, St. Brown., Ateman- All are polished route runners even if the myth presists about Ateman not being. That airmail offense doesn't require precise routes. Pettis's return skills obviously make him the best option of the three.  There is ONE defensive player I would take here that could realistically be there. Lorenzo Carter is the epitome of a fast and physical WLB. In such case I draft a wr in the 6th

Rnd 3)Troy Fumagalli TE- May be the most polished TE in the draft with the best catch radius.,DT  PJ Hall-athletic freak

4) Kendik Norton NT Miami. 6'3" 318 pds- stout at p.o.a. and decent production./ Derrick Nnandi NT 6'1" 317 pds. May fall here due to lack of height.

6) Shaquem Griffen. His twin has replaced Sherman as Seattle's no#1 cb. Shak at 225 ran the same 4.38 40 that Shaquil did at 202. Instantly becomes the fastest lb in NFL. His hand causes him to drop to our position. Seattle may pck him here before us. Very Very good blitzing OLB./  Ade Aruna DE Tulane. IF LORENZO CARTER is drafted in rnd 2 then I like SMU wr Trey Quinn

7 (a)- Ito Smith- VISION, Long Speed, acceleration, elusiveness. Combo of Freeman and Coleman, with GREAT hands. Perfect scheme fit. May be wishful thinking to find him here but.... / Khalid Hill FB/TE

7 (b) Khalid Hill FB/TE Michigan. Nicknamed THE Hammering Panda. 50% of touches were for TDS in 2016. 3 receiving Tds. 6'4" 265 lb converted TE. Very smart player with soft hands. He's frigging Ovie Mughelli. Flowers goes in 6th and Hill is lost in translation here./ Ryan Nall FB/HB. He's Snelling. One cut and up power back who ran Freeman's exact 4,58 and 4.53 40. I'm prez of his fan club.

Conclusion. ATL picks up their playmaker at DT, grabs elite help in ST and great wr help. Pick up a big bodied athletic NT, and a polished TE to pair with Hooper in two TE sets with elite hands and special redzone ability. ATL adds either the fastest lb in the draft, or a raw but very athletic Edge rusher. They add a rb that could be the change of pace that Coleman is if he leaves in 2019, or if Freeman is traded after the 2019 season. Adds ST value as well. We round out with a Hard yarder that can run and catch, and pave the way for Atlanta's 2 headed monster in Free and Coleman.

Weakness: Atl ignores the backup QB position unless Lualetta falls to their 4th. Maybe Flowers can compete as a PFA. Either way Schaub is a cap drain that may shatter if he has to play any amount of time as QB. But when you have one of the toughest Qbs in the league (has never missed a game) you can back burner the position.

Edited by ATLSlobberKnockers

22 minutes ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

I like this but why is Elijah in a pool of 2018 draft players when he got drafted in 2017 ?

mistake. Was listed in my 2017 mock and I'm so ******** I was like they must have had another year eligibility. . Both are 2017 picks so redoing rnd 4

Just now, Falcanuck said:

Toronto my man

met a guy at my hotel bar in Long Beach that was from Dalton, Ga (hometown), and worked for the same company I did and just got back from the Metallica concert i Orange Co that I just came from. He was a ***** bag so never caught up with him here. You never know man, but Canadian beer is vastly under-rated.

Just now, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

I would love to move to Canada but my French is mal. Always really liked Edmonton. Eugene's cooler older brother

Lived in Edmonton for a year. Underrated city, just cold. And not many people speak French here beyond the Quebecois 

2 minutes ago, Falcanuck said:

Lived in Edmonton for a year. Underrated city, just cold. And not many people speak French here beyond the Quebecois 

yeah but it's a huge point value for citizenship and almost impossible to make up for without it. So Edmonton is cold but Toronto isn't? Not being a smartass just genuinely interested. Anything beats the 100*, 99% humidity swamp I live in.

2 minutes ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

I see Seattle grabbing him in 4th but why would people stop underestimating the man now?

He's not even on a lot of teams draft boards. The media has over hyped this guy because it's such a great story. Let's be realistic, lots of great athletes like him with 2 hands don't make the NFL. As  defender you need 2 hands to peel off blocks, to bat down passes, to tackle, etc. These are NFL lineman he'll be facing. The strongest, fastest, and most skilled. You need everything to make it in this league. Missing a hand is just too much!

Just now, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

yeah but it's a huge point value for citizenship and almost impossible to make up for without it. So Edmonton is cold but Toronto isn't? Not being a smartass just genuinely interested. Anything beats the 100*, 99% humidity swamp I live in.

Toronto is cold, too. But Toronto is about as South as you can be in Canada. For example, Green Bay and Minneapolis are actually more North than Toronto. Edmonton is WAY up there in Alberta. Geographically speaking, they are significantly closer to frozen tundra.

2 minutes ago, OilFuturesTrader19 said:

He's not even on a lot of teams draft boards. The media has over hyped this guy because it's such a great story. Let's be realistic, lots of great athletes like him with 2 hands don't make the NFL. As  defender you need 2 hands to peel off blocks, to bat down passes, to tackle, etc. These are NFL lineman he'll be facing. The strongest, fastest, and most skilled. You need everything to make it in this league. Missing a hand is just too much!

He ran the fastest 40 for a lb in combine history. His twin is Seattle's no 1 corner. It's really not the same i.m.o. If you didn't know he was missing a hand you wouldn't notice it by any handicap i his game. Ofcourse he is a great story but his 100% D.N.A. match is a future probowl cb, and Shaqueem has as good of "hands" as trufant.

2 minutes ago, Falcanuck said:

Toronto is cold, too. But Toronto is about as South as you can be in Canada. For example, Green Bay and Minneapolis are actually more North than Toronto. Edmonton is WAY up there in Alberta. Geographically speaking, they are significantly closer to frozen tundra.

That is very cool I didn't know that. Bangor, Maine is at a higher lat as well? Also if they make freedom 35 in 20s I will forward you whatever to ship a few.

1 minute ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

He ran the fastest 40 for a lb in combine history. His twin is Seattle's no 1 corner. It's really not the same i.m.o. If you didn't know he was missing a hand you wouldn't notice it by any handicap i his game. Ofcourse he is a great story but his 100% D.N.A. match is a future probowl cb, and Shaqueem has as good of "hands" as trufant.

We'll see. I'm not against the kid. Just looking at reality.

7 minutes ago, OilFuturesTrader19 said:

Just curious how you know what teams draft boards are like? I can guess but I really don't know. We need a WLB that is fast and physical and well he fits both. I mean Fumagalli is missing his right index finger and he might have the best hands of all TEs coming out.

3 minutes ago, OilFuturesTrader19 said:

We'll see. I'm not against the kid. Just looking at reality.

What is the price of light crude looking like in November? And I don't know you personally but assumed you weren't Earth's biggest ******* and against him to succeed. LoL. Reality tells me he may fall to the 6th and if Seattle assumes he goes undrafted and can grab him as a UDFA then 6th is a great place to take a shot.

41 minutes ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

met a guy at my hotel bar in Long Beach that was from Dalton, Ga (hometown), and worked for the same company I did and just got back from the Metallica concert i Orange Co that I just came from. He was a ***** bag so never caught up with him here. You never know man, but Canadian beer is vastly under-rated.

44 minutes ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

I am prob the most random Moosehead fan in North America

Well now then....that much better explains your mock.

:ninja::rolleyes: