121 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

NFL got tired of that guy leaking games!! LOL! :lol:

Screenshot (2).png

It's also possible that they got tired of someone putting out false info.

Just saying that I would take all of this with a big grain of salt considering it's a brand new twitter account and no other legitimate sources are reporting any of this.

31 minutes ago, Bobby.Digital said:

We're just going to have to agree to disagree. I obviously have a much higher opinon on Wentz than you do. 

No I just saw how our defense played for 18 games and I don't think Wentz would have changed that game much. Especially considering how many points Foles & Co went and put up the next two games. 

Ergo Proxy likes this

3 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

I don't think Nick Foles really torched the Falcons unless you consider 23/30, 246 YDS, 0 TD, 0 INT, as being torched.

C'mon man. 15 points is almost the Falcons average! Don't you know if you lose a game that MEANS the QB specifically dominated our team? Because stats. Thought you might like to know the true narrative btw:lol::tiphat:

Falconsfan567 likes this

1 hour ago, LightningDawg58 said:

Yal got to stop being so scary man. It’s week 1 if the regular season. Win or lose it has no bearing on what kind team we will be in week 17. It’s basically a preseason game. Both teams will be playing starters for a full game for the first time. There will be rust, there will be sloppy play. But there won’t be any pressure on either team despite what the talking heads have to say. Think of it like this, week 2 against the Packers last year was suppose to be our statement. But we both ended up as much different teams than the ones that faced each other. 

We could get blown out, and still end up with a better record than them. That’s how little week 1 means

All that is true however us playing in Philly is not good news... If it were a home game for us something totally different... We are cursed in Philly... But it will say alot about our team after that game I just hope it doesnt end up like the NE rematch last yr and we actually show up... 

1 hour ago, PK Manley said:

It's also possible that they got tired of someone putting out false info.

Just saying that I would take all of this with a big grain of salt considering it's a brand new twitter account and no other legitimate sources are reporting any of this.

Well, the games reported there were also the same as the ones from that Packers picture. They matched up. Also, I remember in years past there being a guy on Twitter doing the exact same thing as this guy (SAME GUY?????) and everyone said it was fake and stuff and ended up being the real deal.

I could have swore I saw some reports stating the Eagles would be playing the Vikings to kick off the season. I cant seem to find a credible source but there are some reports out there that state the same thing...

One post

Edited by DirtyBird2

1 minute ago, DirtyBird2 said:

I could have swore I saw some reports stating the Eagles would be playing the Vikings to kick off the season. I cant seem to find a credible source but there are some reports out there that state the same thing...

Well this guy was asked about that and said the Vikings weaseled their way out of that game.

2 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Well this guy was asked about that and said the Vikings weaseled their way out of that game.

I hope for the Vikings that's not true, no matter how bad the result could be no NFL team should back out of a challenge. I hope the post is true and Atlanta wipes the floor with the Eagles. 

14 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Well, the games reported there were also the same as the ones from that Packers picture. They matched up. Also, I remember in years past there being a guy on Twitter doing the exact same thing as this guy (SAME GUY?????) and everyone said it was fake and stuff and ended up being the real deal.

The Packers picture originated from his account, and I've seen plenty of comments on Twitter and Reddit calling it a fake, including that it has the date for Week 10 wrong.

I don't see any reason to think this is anyone who leaked in years past.  The account was literally created today.  Anyone could create it and start posting stuff.

I'm just saying to be skeptical.  I personally believe it's probably fake, but I'm not here to try to convince anyone of that.

1 minute ago, PK Manley said:

The Packers picture originated from his account, and I've seen plenty of comments on Twitter and Reddit calling it a fake, including that it has the date for Week 10 wrong.

I don't see any reason to think this is anyone who leaked in years past.  The account was literally created today.  Anyone could create it and start posting stuff.

I'm just saying to be skeptical.  I personally believe it's probably fake, but I'm not here to try to convince anyone of that.

Yes, I know the account was just created today, also which date does it have listed for week 10, it's hard for me to look at the picture and read it with my terrible eye sight.

You're right, all of it could be fake. I just saying, years past this stuff got leaked out the same way on Twitter and it was called fake and it ended up being real. Same type of account and all that.

Was hoping to avoid the Eagles week 1 tbh. Not because I'm scared of playing them but because we'll have to listen to Collinsworth stumble over himself with all the superbowl references and the playoff game references. Also have no interest in watching them drop their banner. Guess I'll have to watch on mute and start late <_<.

Falconsfan567 likes this

I don't care who we play or when or where.  The only thing that matters to me is to see some immediate and vast improvement on offense. 

If this offense comes out and plays like it did last year, it could be a very long 2018 season.

Kaptain Krazy likes this

13 hours ago, FalconofShadows said:

A couple things I just found on the internet

FvpTwc_F_bigger.jpgNFL Schedule Leaks @nfl_leaks 2m2 minutes ago

More

Here are some week one games that are confirmed Falcons @ Eagles (season opener) Jaguars @ Dolphins 1:00 Colts @ Texans 1:00 Panthers @ Redskins 1:00 Saints @ Vikings (SNF) 8:20 (These are the confirmed games)

This one looks like there it say Falcons @ Packers week 3

DbGaI68V4AEo1Hr.jpg

Steelers week 6

Week 6 Falcons @ Steelers MNF

If true, I remember saying just this a few months back but was pushed back with folks saying it was already rumored that it was the Vikings instead of us. 

Feels good being the first one right on this! :lol:B)

Thought eagles were opening up against Vikings if we do open up against Philly that's perfect because I am getting married saturday!!

15 hours ago, caponine said:

after Foles torched us ?? I’d rather face a gimpy Carson Wentz

Torched us!?!:rolleyes: He torched the Vikings and the Patriots... he did not torch us. Facts- they are a thing. Oh and the pic are Foles post season stats. FYI

foles.PNG

Edited by Shagpill 2.0
Info

19 minutes ago, Shagpill 2.0 said:

Torched us!?!:rolleyes: He torched the Vikings and the Patriots... he did not torch us. Facts- they are a thing. Oh and the pic are Foles post season stats. FYI

foles.PNG

His stats were great then honestly. If you look at it objectively

11 hours ago, HEIST said:

Was hoping to avoid the Eagles week 1 tbh. Not because I'm scared of playing them but because we'll have to listen to Collinsworth stumble over himself with all the superbowl references and the playoff game references. Also have no interest in watching them drop their banner. Guess I'll have to watch on mute and start late <_<.

Yepper, It's called 92.9 the game with Dave and Wes!

rounz likes this

46 minutes ago, Shagpill 2.0 said:

foles.PNG

His definition of Torched is just different than 99.99999 percent of the rest of us, that's all. 

15 hours ago, BoomGoesTheDynamite said:

Only thing I'm worried about is playing IN Philly. Other than that, ain't scared of the Eagles especially if the offense can come on.

That remains to be seen.

Take away those two special teams turn overs and the offense didn't do much against the Eagles.

We'll see if Sark has improved and has a better understanding of his personnel and play calling in the NFL.

I don't think he will so I'm thinking an 0-1 start.