121 posts in this topic

A couple things I just found on the internet

FvpTwc_F_bigger.jpgNFL Schedule Leaks @nfl_leaks 2m2 minutes ago

More

Here are some week one games that are confirmed Falcons @ Eagles (season opener) Jaguars @ Dolphins 1:00 Colts @ Texans 1:00 Panthers @ Redskins 1:00 Saints @ Vikings (SNF) 8:20 (These are the confirmed games)

 This one looks like there it say Falcons @ Packers week 3

 

DbGaI68V4AEo1Hr.jpg

 

Steelers week 6

Week 6 Falcons @ Steelers MNF

rounz, Drew4719, Tandy and 3 others like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, FalconofShadows said:

A couple things I just found on the internet

FvpTwc_F_bigger.jpgNFL Schedule Leaks @nfl_leaks 2m2 minutes ago

More

Here are some week one games that are confirmed Falcons @ Eagles (season opener) Jaguars @ Dolphins 1:00 Colts @ Texans 1:00 Panthers @ Redskins 1:00 Saints @ Vikings (SNF) 8:20 (These are the confirmed games)

 This one looks like there it say Falcons @ Packers week 3

 

DbGaI68V4AEo1Hr.jpg

If true - I like the fact that we are playing in Green Bay early!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Bobby.Digital said:

Best time to face Philly is week 1. Either face a rusty Wentz with limited mobility or Nick Foles. 

after Foles torched us ?? I’d rather face a gimpy Carson Wentz

Dirtybird3 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Tandy said:

If true - I like the fact that we are playing in Green Bay early!

 

Yeah, that's great! I was hoping we'd get them early.

Tandy likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Falconsfan567 said:

I don't think Nick Foles really torched the Falcons unless you consider 23/30, 246 YDS, 0 TD, 0 INT, as being torched.

well yeah but i feel like they won that game because Of Foles and Defense. They were throws i didnt really expect him to make honestly

Slappywhite likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Bobby.Digital said:

Best time to face Philly is week 1. Either face a rusty Wentz with limited mobility or Nick Foles. 

Not at all. Those old legs of Bennett and Ngata are going to be fresh. I'd have rather faced them later in the year when that DL looks worn out like I expect. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The problem hasn't been Wentz or Foles touching us, the problem is that the Eagles stout defensive scheme has always been a bad matchup for the Falcons offense. The Falcons high powered offense had a season low of 15 points in 2016 and we only scored 10 points in the playoff game. The Falcons are 1-9 in Philly since 2000, which doesn't help either. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, caponine said:

after Foles torched us ?? I’d rather face a gimpy Carson Wentz

I don’t know if torched is the right word. If Keanu doesn’t do a tuck jump at the end of the half, it’s a different story. 

caponine and Slappywhite like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

BOOM!!! I predicted that the Falcons would play the Steelers on MNF! Looks like I was right.

 

The NFL is about to give us a bunch of primetime road games again just like they did last year. Where's the primetime home games in Atlanta? 

Drew4719, NeonDeion, putnam6 and 1 other like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mqg96 said:

The NFL is about to give us a bunch of primetime road games again just like they did last year. Where's the primetime home games in Atlanta? 

All the Falcons biggest matchups this year just happen to be road games.

Slappywhite, Drew4719 and mqg96 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now