Hageman Update

FalconBlood

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/17/2018 at 10:26 AM, Slappywhite said:

Exactly , I had my wife punch me in the face , and reach back to punch again , I wrapped my arms around her and took her down , face to face and talked to  her until she calmed down , Now Im a big man , but what I did could be  DV  in some circles . and that would be complete BS. 

Ive had to grab my wife's wrist to keep her hitting me. But then she just bit the **** out of my hand. It's a no win situation, and if you live with someone long enough you have some crazy thoughts. Now if she smacks me i just slap her like a girl (not in the face) and it's usually enough to make her laugh.

On 4/17/2018 at 8:51 AM, g-dawg said:

I believe domestic violence is terrible but I also know there is a sliding scale of guilt and not all incidents should be painted with the same brush.

When a man closes his fist and punches a woman in the face with everything he’s got - it’s not the same as a woman getting up all crazy like in a man’s face and he pushes her away while fleeing.   You also have the “he said/she said” aspect of it if it happened behind closed doors with no witnesses.

There is NEVER a GOOD excuse to put hands on a woman - but every incident is not the same.

what if a woman is trying to stab you?

On 4/17/2018 at 8:51 AM, g-dawg said:

I believe domestic violence is terrible but I also know there is a sliding scale of guilt and not all incidents should be painted with the same brush.

When a man closes his fist and punches a woman in the face with everything he’s got - it’s not the same as a woman getting up all crazy like in a man’s face and he pushes her away while fleeing.   You also have the “he said/she said” aspect of it if it happened behind closed doors with no witnesses.

There is NEVER a GOOD excuse to put hands on a woman - but every incident is not the same.

Honestly I don't agree with that completely, there's some girls I've seen that know a guy won't hit them so they have no care in regards to attacking and clawing at a man because if he does something back all of a sudden he's the bad guy. 

17 hours ago, Yo_Lover said:

Honestly I don't agree with that completely, there's some girls I've seen that know a guy won't hit them so they have no care in regards to attacking and clawing at a man because if he does something back all of a sudden he's the bad guy. 

The woman I dated before my wife was like that. She was all of 5 flat and 100lbs, but she busted my **** nose, which is a pretty big target. She was afraid I was going to call the cops so she pinched the inside of her nose with her nails to make her own nose bleed. That was when I said Adios, going to mommy and daddy's, you have 30 days to GTFO.

On 4/17/2018 at 7:27 AM, g-dawg said:

Domestic violence is the unforgivable sin in the NFL.

Hageman could snort cocaine thru his eyeballs while crashing his car into an orphanage and have a better chance of NFL forgiveness.

Does he have a looming suspension?

2 hours ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

The woman I dated before my wife was like that. She was all of 5 flat and 100lbs, but she busted my **** nose, which is a pretty big target. She was afraid I was going to call the cops so she pinched the inside of her nose with her nails to make her own nose bleed. That was when I said Adios, going to mommy and daddy's, you have 30 days to GTFO.

That's crazy!!!!!!!! I dated this chick back in college who pulled a pair of scissors on me and tried to stab me. Should I have let her do it or run?

Not making any excuses because violence on women is not acceptable BUT I will say this SOME women???? I'm around a lot of athletes and some are not great looking guys but $$$ changes things and they get these beautiful women, some women are Gold diggers and don't really love them. While PLAYERS are on the road sometimes their BOO  get's with their side piece. I know sometimes that works both ways but I've heard of military guys being deployed and sometimes Mama gets bored. We've seen some women spend crazy amounts of guys money. I know a lot of great guys who end up in some terrible divorces. Every case is different though bottom line you should NEVER put your hand on a women. But in this case HAGE has paid dearly for his crime can the FO forgive him? He is a GREAT solution to our problems?

On 4/17/2018 at 7:27 AM, g-dawg said:

Domestic violence is the unforgivable sin in the NFL.

Hageman could snort cocaine thru his eyeballs while crashing his car into an orphanage and have a better chance of NFL forgiveness.

as long as no orphans are hurt that sounds kinda fun

but yea after the Ray Rice thing nobody is going near a domestic abuser