• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Unkn0wn said:

All players and coaches echoed the same sentiment. The weather was impossible for baseball and shouldn't have been played. Freeman said they aren't even mad at the pitchers because they couldn't even throw the ball as infielders.

Welp. There you have it. Tough loss. As emotions cool we Need to lay off the players. It’s one game in a 162 game season in crappy conditions that appeared to worsen as the game went on. 

On 4/13/2018 at 8:17 PM, Malachore said:

Are you saying they would look to trade guys like Sanchez while also looking to upgrade the current ML roster?

Yes. I think they will be both buyers and sellers, but the net will be to improve the ML roster, both for this year and next.

I left to do some work at the top of the 7th... When I was done working and started my truck to go home I heard the announcers on the radio saying how things fell apart for the Braves....I couldn't believe what my ears was hearing!

WTF happened!!!???

It was that super bowl feeling all over again!

3 hours ago, Unkn0wn said:

All players and coaches echoed the same sentiment. The weather was impossible for baseball and shouldn't have been played. Freeman said they aren't even mad at the pitchers because they couldn't even throw the ball as infielders.

They had a 10-2 lead. No excuse to blow that. Chicago played in the same weather and didn't have a big lead.