Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

Braves at Cubs

251 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

That's the biggest difference between Dansby in 2017 and 2018. That slider away. Last year he couldn't lay off it and couldn't hit it. This year he's not chasing it.

That he was so worried about that pitch he would watch fastballs go right by him all day.

1 minute ago, Malachore said:

That he was so worried about that pitch he would watch fastballs go right by him all day.

Is that why he had 3 more hits again today? Find someone else to hate on because you look really dumb right now.

When you lay it out there in that kind of weather and have a 10-2 lead it's really hard mentally to just flip the switch to the next day. Especially when the weather is forecasted to be even more miserable. This one might sting a while.

31 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Is that why he had 3 more hits again today? Find someone else to hate on because you look really dumb right now.

Huh?

I'm talking about last year just like you were.

12 minutes ago, TRUju2111 said:

This teams a joke, Snitkers a joke! My excitement for this team is over. Back to checkin standings once a week

little much but i am hurt by this loss

TRUju2111 likes this

The bullpen had no composure. They let the weather affect their game. Very weak minded effort. The starters are out there dealing with it the whole game and these weak *** relievers can’t get through an inning. Bunch of chokers. 

9 minutes ago, UGABOZ said:

cool black but i see a little carry on 

Yep. It lingers. It may for the team too kind of why I hope weather PPD’s the game tomorrow. Get back home and hit the reset button. 

Just now, Black Francis said:

Yep. It lingers. It may for the team too kind of why I hope weather PPD’s the game tomorrow. Get back home and hit the reset button. 

agree lets get back to north atl 

Black Francis likes this

All players and coaches echoed the same sentiment. The weather was impossible for baseball and shouldn't have been played. Freeman said they aren't even mad at the pitchers because they couldn't even throw the ball as infielders.

5 minutes ago, Unkn0wn said:

All players and coaches echoed the same sentiment. The weather was impossible for baseball and shouldn't have been played. Freeman said they aren't even mad at the pitchers because they couldn't even throw the ball as infielders.

Welp. There you have it. Tough loss. As emotions cool we Need to lay off the players. It’s one game in a 162 game season in crappy conditions that appeared to worsen as the game went on. 

On 4/13/2018 at 8:17 PM, Malachore said:

Are you saying they would look to trade guys like Sanchez while also looking to upgrade the current ML roster?

Yes. I think they will be both buyers and sellers, but the net will be to improve the ML roster, both for this year and next.

Malachore likes this

I left to do some work at the top of the 7th... When I was done working and started my truck to go home I heard the announcers on the radio saying how things fell apart for the Braves....I couldn't believe what my ears was hearing!

WTF happened!!!???

It was that super bowl feeling all over again!

4 hours ago, Malachore said:

Huh?

I'm talking about last year just like you were.

I misread it. Thought you were getting on him for that strikeout in the 9th.

3 hours ago, Unkn0wn said:

They had a 10-2 lead. No excuse to blow that. Chicago played in the same weather and didn't have a big lead. 

Malachore likes this