Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

Braves at Cubs

251 posts in this topic

I hope these ******** get kid hit by a bus for every ******* walk they got. This is ******* ridiculous I just want to strangle them.

I just said yesterday that Sam Freeman had done a good job of not walking guys this year and now he's walked 2 in this inning. This loss is on Brian Snitker. Inexcusable!!

Just now, sdogg said:

Just throw it down the middle and roll the dice

Sorry ****s couldn't throw it down the middle if they had a pitching machine do it for him.

sdogg likes this

Make that another bases loaded walk for Freeman. WTF? Brian Snitker should be fired! Please fire the worse manager in baseball not named Gabe Kapler. Like I said yesterday, I almost rather have Frediot back.

1 minute ago, Falconsfan567 said:

I just said yesterday that Sam Freeman had done a good job of not walking guys this year and now he's walked 2 in this inning. This loss is on Brian Snitker. Inexcusable!!

What?! Pitchers have to throw strikes.. at some point the blame should be squarely on the players..

3 minutes ago, TheTrue7 said:

What?! Pitchers have to throw strikes.. at some point the blame should be squarely on the players..

Blame is on the players.

I wouldn't even walked into the Dugout if I was the position players I'd find each one of those pitchers and kick them in the ******* ****.

Seriously that looked like my son’s little league game from last night.  They had nine runs on two hits. 

Its time to junk these AAA guys and build a real bullpen 

2 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Cubs just scored 9 runs in the 8th inning and had only 3 **** hits. WTF? How in the world does that happen?

5 walks, 2 HBP and two errors.

That's the biggest difference between Dansby in 2017 and 2018. That slider away. Last year he couldn't lay off it and couldn't hit it. This year he's not chasing it.