Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

Braves at Cubs

251 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

That’s an impressive home run in this weather by Albies. 

It really was. I couldn't even see the baseball since the camera was blurry. I have no idea how he hit a baseball out in that.

Black Francis likes this

1 hour ago, Falconsfan567 said:

That doesn't make any sense.

I don't know why it doesn't. If they're ready do it now don't mess with Team chemistry and sell people off if you're in contention.

I guess this really isn't worth talking about anymore because we only just started the season so we got a few more months left for this.

2 minutes ago, Malachore said:

I don't know why it doesn't. If they're ready do it now don't mess with Team chemistry and sell people off if you're in contention.

I guess this really isn't worth talking about anymore because we only just started the season so we got a few more months left for this.

That's not going to mess up team chemistry. Guys understand this is a business. Sanchez and McCarthy are fully aware that they're trade chips come July and will be moved to make room for the younger guys when they're ready and the other guys in that locker room understand that too.

Malachore likes this

WTF is Charlie Culberson doing there? Ben Zobrist is not that fast. You don't need to bare hand that thing. Pathetic home town scoring to give Zobrist a hit there.