• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, jwickha2 said:

Really hope they get the game in on Sunday. I got tickets and would love to see them in my first time at Wrigley

That's awesome! Have fun. Hope the weather is good for you.  I really enjoyed my trip to Wrigley & they were not even playing the Braves!!

3 hours ago, Unkn0wn said:

Mark Bowman said Acuna's slow start has all but erased his chances to be called up this weekend. There's still a shot he could be up within a week but Braves playing the waiting game.

His heads not in it. I believe his approach, attitude, and work ethic is the same, but psychologically that subtle subconscious part of his brain is off. He believed that he’d be down for 2 weeks after a great spring. Play a waiting game, a CBA game.  That affects people. Just saying...probably nothing though. 

8 hours ago, Black Francis said:

His heads not in it. I believe his approach, attitude, and work ethic is the same, but psychologically that subtle subconscious part of his brain is off. He believed that he’d be down for 2 weeks after a great spring. Play a waiting game, a CBA game.  That affects people. Just saying...probably nothing though. 

He had 9 days off. Minor league players had to wait 9 days after Spring to get going for real. Could be part of it.