Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

Reuben Foster Facing Jail TIme

44 posts in this topic

28 minutes ago, athell said:

If only there were red flags at the combine that could have given us any insight that this behavior could have been predicted...

Did he participate? :ninja:

Anyone who beats a woman like, especially when you're the size of an NFL LB, should be locked up. 

The NFL has the dumbest collection of athletes in all of sports. 

With that being said lmao:

papachaz likes this

47 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

So glad the Falcons didn't draft him. Another win for DQ and the Falcons and another strike against message board GMs.

http://www.12up.com/posts/6030367-breaking-reuben-foster-faces-prison-after-being-charged-with-felony-domestic-abuse/partners/40219

Even after failing his combine drug test and getting kicked out of the combine for arguing with the hospital folks there, folks STILL wanted to use a 1st round pick on him lol - even with Debo and Campbell still on the team. Glad they were wrong and TD and DQ were right.

2 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

So glad the Falcons didn't draft him. Another win for DQ and the Falcons and another strike against message board GMs.

http://www.12up.com/posts/6030367-breaking-reuben-foster-faces-prison-after-being-charged-with-felony-domestic-abuse/partners/40219

1 hour ago, FentayeJones said:

Even after failing his combine drug test and getting kicked out of the combine for arguing with the hospital folks there, folks STILL wanted to use a 1st round pick on him lol - even with Debo and Campbell still on the team. Glad they were wrong and TD and DQ were right.

Oh man! I was probably the ringleader on the Draft Foster campaign. Yikes!

2 hours ago, Jerz said:

What a fool. I was literally banging the table for this dude last year..good thing I’m not a GM!

1 minute ago, Vandy said:

I was probably the ringleader on the Draft Foster campaign. Yikes!

Always have respect for guys that admit they were wrong.

2 hours ago, athell said:

If only there were red flags at the combine that could have given us any insight that this behavior could have been predicted...

If only.

Most peoI thought his Slide was purely medical but apparently not

Drew4719, Vandy and athell like this

Sometimes I wonder if it would’ve turned out a different way if these guys were on this team. Like Gregory with the Cowboys or Foster. Probably not but it’s a good look for our team  as far as the board gms are concerned not drafting them.

3 minutes ago, PHALCONABERNATHY said:

Sometimes I wonder if it would’ve turned out a different way if these guys were on this team. Like Gregory with the Cowboys or Foster. Probably not but it’s a good look for our team  as far as the board gms are concerned not drafting them.

one only has to consider Jalen Collins and Ra'Shede Hageman to realize when these guys are on their own, regardless of the team/brotherhood in the locker room, they are just as apt to screw up with us as with any team out there

4 minutes ago, PHALCONABERNATHY said:

Probably not. See Jalen Collins. 

Just now, papachaz said:

one only has to consider Jalen Collins and Ra'Shede Hageman to realize when these guys are on their own, regardless of the team in the locker room, they are just as apt to screw up with us as with any team out there

Aw man. Duh, I wasn’t even thinking about Hageman. You’re absolutely right.

Just now, PHALCONABERNATHY said:

Aw man. Duh, I wasn’t even thinking about Hageman. You’re absolutely right.

I wasn't even alluding to him because of being a 'similar' case, mostly just about when they're on their own

3 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

I still don’t understand why so many wanted a slower middle linebacker than our scheme called for!

Falconsfan567 and Penumbra like this