Jaire Alexander private workout

4 hours ago, red falcon said:

I dont know bro, teams play in the nickel a lot in this nfl. Can never have too many corners or pass rushers imop.

3 hours ago, g-dawg said:

like @red falcon said, #3 corner is basically a starting position in the NFL when teams are in nickel probably 60% of the time.

Oh yeah I get it, would just be suprised to see it.

1 minute ago, D.B.N. said:

Great another undersized DB... NO THANKS

5"11 193 is a decent sized CB. Not your typical 6'1- 6'3 type the league is hyping up, but he has some of the best hips and back pedal in this draft. Think Tru with better ball skills.

10 hours ago, Malachore said:

We drafting a guy in the 1st to be our NB?

Could make Alford expendable next year and cutting him frees up 8 million in cap space. \

Like it or not, we're going to have to make choices like this. I'd rather lose a 30+ year old Alford than to lose one of our young pieces heading into their prime.

2 hours ago, lju713 said:

5"11 193 is a decent sized CB. Not your typical 6'1- 6'3 type the league is hyping up, but he has some of the best hips and back pedal in this draft. Think Tru with better ball skills.

There are only a handful of good corners over 6’0”tall in the NFL.  They are unicorns.