Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

Denver vs. Oakland Is Must See Football

8 posts in this topic

Those games are always chippy and pretty fun to go to even for a fan of the Falcons.  That being said, Irvin has been a Raider for a whole two seasons. King was a fan favorite for his 5 seasons in Oakland.  I like the rivalry, but this seems more like Irvin popping off on Twitter for the fans than anything.  No way he lines up King on punt coverage and gets himself kicked out of the game because of it...

edit: oh and sp-president_william_howard_taft_introdu

1 hour ago, Return of the Gaucho said:

Those games are always chippy and pretty fun to go to even for a fan of the Falcons.  That being said, Irvin has been a Raider for a whole two seasons. King was a fan favorite for his 5 seasons in Oakland.  I like the rivalry, but this seems more like Irvin popping off on Twitter for the fans than anything.  No way he lines up King on punt coverage and gets himself kicked out of the game because of it...

edit: oh and sp-president_william_howard_taft_introdu

I still wanna see if he's got the balls to follow through with his threats or if he's just another ITG.

8 hours ago, mqg96 said:

We won in Oakland and Denver in 2016 (both of those teams had winning records) which set up our season. 

Two of my favorite games of recent memory.

mqg96 likes this