Denver vs. Oakland Is Must See Football

Those games are always chippy and pretty fun to go to even for a fan of the Falcons.  That being said, Irvin has been a Raider for a whole two seasons. King was a fan favorite for his 5 seasons in Oakland.  I like the rivalry, but this seems more like Irvin popping off on Twitter for the fans than anything.  No way he lines up King on punt coverage and gets himself kicked out of the game because of it...

edit: oh and sp-president_william_howard_taft_introdu

1 hour ago, Return of the Gaucho said:

Those games are always chippy and pretty fun to go to even for a fan of the Falcons.  That being said, Irvin has been a Raider for a whole two seasons. King was a fan favorite for his 5 seasons in Oakland.  I like the rivalry, but this seems more like Irvin popping off on Twitter for the fans than anything.  No way he lines up King on punt coverage and gets himself kicked out of the game because of it...

edit: oh and sp-president_william_howard_taft_introdu

I still wanna see if he's got the balls to follow through with his threats or if he's just another ITG.