Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scott1988

Who is the one player in the draft you don't want to end up with a division rival?

36 posts in this topic

To name a guy who hasn’t been named yet, Josh Jackson CB from Iowa. Playmaker. I’d hate to have him opposite of Lattimore in N.O. I prefer for the Panthers to still have weak CBs, and nor do I want him in Tampa paired with Hargreaves. 

7 minutes ago, CTann said:

To name a guy who hasn’t been named yet, Josh Jackson CB from Iowa. Playmaker. I’d hate to have him opposite of Lattimore in N.O. I prefer for the Panthers to still have weak CBs, and nor do I want him in Tampa paired with Hargreaves. 

Sucs defense is looking good on paper and have several high round picks coming up in a couple weeks. They could take one of the DTs we want plus a play maker. I'd keep an eye on that defense.

CTann likes this

8 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Sucs defense is looking good on paper and have several high round picks coming up in a couple weeks. They could take one of the DTs we want plus a play maker. I'd keep an eye on that defense.

Real talk. They have great opportunities to get better in the next few weeks, and I hope they blunder. :D

Saints had a GREAT draft last year in terms of immediate impact. Whomever they choose, i hope they don't succeed like last year. 

As a UGA fan, it pains me to root against Dawgs that end up playing for rivals. i still do it, no doubt, but it hurts. 

papachaz and Slappywhite like this

I don't want:

• Lamar Jackson or Baker Mayfield going to the Aints
  • Quenton Nelson to the Bucs
  • DJ Moore to the Panthers

I would love it if all the Aints' picks bust big time. They had a once in a lifetime great draft last year. Plus as an Ohio State alum, I hate it that the Aints get all the good Buckeyes

JOEinPHX likes this

Any of the UGA boys, especially going to the Saints.

Im looking forward to rooting for them to have long successful NFL careers, but if they wear the black and gold I’ll have to disown them forever and I don’t want to do that.

Specifically I don’t want Roquan Smith to end up in NO

Slappywhite likes this

If the Bucs get Derwin James I’ll cry. If the Saints get Mayfield I’ll be beyond pissed. Don’t really care about the Panthers. Maybe Gesicki for them and I’d be mad. 

Slappywhite likes this