Why must st we covet?!

No Michael Bennett, No Suh, No Cooks, Jeez, you’d think we have a team of scrubs! 

We have the team others want, they are envious of us! We have the team to beat!

why, must we always be awanting?!

Bring ALL those mofo’s on, we are the team to beat!!...not scared of any team out there! Curb stomped the Pats for almost 3 qtrs, and a lucky julious edelman catch, blasted the fing Rams, one screwed up play from beating the Eagles, and then who knows what may have been?! 

The draft is where our future lays, and we will do exceptionally well..,when it finally gets here!

If they ain’t wearing Falcons Red, Black and White, I don’t care a rats azzz about them!

100% with this team and wanting noting else from any other team out there.,,they have nothing I want for this team... 

2 minutes ago, roguebeaver said:

No Michael Bennett, No Suh, No Cooks, Jeez, you’d think we have a team of scrubs! 

We have the team others want, they are envious of us! We have the team to beat!

why, must we always be awanting?!

Bring ALL those mofo’s on, we are the team to beat!!...not scared of any team out there! Curb stomped the Pats for almost 3 qtrs, and a lucky julious edelman catch, blasted the fing Rams, one screwed up play from beating the Eagles, and then who knows what may have been?! 

The draft is where our future lays, and we will do exceptionally well..,when it finally gets here!

If they ain’t wearing Falcons Red, Black and White, I don’t care a rats azzz about them!

100% with this team and wanting noting else from any other team out there.,,they have nothing I want for this team... 

**** yeah !  Got me fired up brother. 

Something eating you Beaver? 

Yeah, I feel good about the current team as well.  Ready to see this team get back to business and our business has been pretty good at the draft the past few years and I see this one being no different to shore up DQ's vision of a shut-down D in A-town.  Everyone knows if we can get the offense back into top scoring form again, there's nobody out there except ourselves that can beat us!   So Yeah!  Let's do this! 

3 minutes ago, falconfansince66 said:

Something eating you Beaver? 

Yeah, I feel good about the current team as well.  Ready to see this team get back to business and our business has been pretty good at the draft the past few years and I see this one being no different to shore up DQ's vision of a shut-down D in A-town.  Everyone knows if we can get the offense back into top scoring form again, there's nobody out there except ourselves that can beat us!   So Yeah!  Let's do this! 

Lol, at you question to me, bro. A man, after my own heart, or woman, I don’t discriminate!  Just saying,”.