Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ike barn87987

Scott Wright with a Falcons/Seahawks trade

30 posts in this topic

39 minutes ago, RYNE said:

Who says we would need to trade up to get Bryan? 

I think we would. But I seriously believe our target is Hayden Hurst 1st rd. And either Hill or Shepherd in the 2nd. Whichever one is available.

Edited by ike barn87987

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, @Kayoh mentioned this, but it was a good point. The DT, the D-line class for next year is going to be historic. I would be surprised if we don't even take a DT this year in the first round. If it's not a DT, personally I want Mike Gesicki.

Slappywhite and Kayoh like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HEIST said:

I thought RYNE would say he would throw his TV out the window. 

I might

Hahahaha I have been known to make that statement. That’s funny you remember that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No trading up. The Falcons are becoming like the Peyton Manning Colts with an increasing amount of highly paid top level players. In order to field a full roster like that, you need maximum mid round picks to stock your depth. 

Draftnut57 and Bobby.Digital like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/4/2018 at 5:57 PM, ike barn87987 said:

Check out @DraftCountdown’s Tweet:

 

 

I actually give that trade scenario a good chance of happening - if we trade up, I think #18 is the spot to get ahead of Dallas - just like last year.

However, I gotta believe Seattle is going Offensive Line - Wynn, Hernandez, Kolton Miller or McGlinchey.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What if the pick is Fitzpatrick. He is rumored to slip due to QB,LB,DL,OL needy teams in the top 15. I think it's bs but if he is on board past 16???? He might fall to 18. Dreaming though;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, lju713 said:

What if the pick is Fitzpatrick. He is rumored to slip due to QB,LB,DL,OL needy teams in the top 15. I think it's bs but if he is on board past 16???? He might fall to 18. Dreaming though;)

Would you rather have your choice of Payne or Fitzpatrick?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/4/2018 at 7:47 PM, RYNE said:

Hahahaha I have been known to make that statement. That’s funny you remember that. 

I've always had a weird memory where I remember small details.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/4/2018 at 6:35 PM, datchrisb1 said:

Yeah, @Kayoh mentioned this, but it was a good point. The DT, the D-line class for next year is going to be historic. I would be surprised if we don't even take a DT this year in the first round. If it's not a DT, personally I want Mike Gesicki.

Not saying you guys are wrong, but Pretty sure falcons aren’t worrying about next year’s draft. And If that were the case, falcons would need to get off their azzes and sign Logan or Hankins before they are gone. 

Not a fan of trade ups, but it sure feels like that’s what they are maneuvering to do.....again. This time for Payne or Bryan is my guess.

g-dawg likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Vandy said:

Not saying you guys are wrong, but Pretty sure falcons aren’t worrying about next year’s draft. And If that were the case, falcons would need to get off their azzes and sign Logan or Hankins before they are gone. 

Not a fan of trade ups, but it sure feels like that’s what they are maneuvering to do.....again. This time for Payne or Bryan is my guess.

I do think Falcons look ahead,  TD has stated as much in the past.

However, we are at DEFCON 1 on DTackles.  We are going to take a DTackle early - 1st or 2nd rd.

Vandy and Slappywhite like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, MSalmon said:

Like I’ve said many times, wouldn’t surprise based on TD’s history. And Bryan’s raw talent and potential versatility fits the scheme of type of player Quinn loves.

Knight of God likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, MSalmon said:

 

16 hours ago, Vandy said:

Like I’ve said many times, wouldn’t surprise based on TD’s history. And Bryan’s raw talent and potential versatility fits the scheme of type of player Quinn loves.

Moving up that high, how about LVE

MSalmon likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/4/2018 at 6:02 PM, RYNE said:

Who says we would need to trade up to get Bryan? 

Dallas is rumored to be very interested in him.  Marinelli was working him out at his pro day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0