Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SacFalcFan

April 2018 UGA Recruiting Thread

143 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, SacFalcFan said:

tom loy, ndwriter, said he believes hayes is going to be a dawg.. (he said hayes is a dawg despite him being committed to ou, but it seems he might have jumped the gun.. it's not official yet). 

Per the article he took off all his ou commitment stuff as well. 

Just now, MayorWest13 said:

Per the article he took off all his ou commitment stuff as well. 

yep.. that is all gone now.  that article was an accident i believe.. it wasn't supposed to be ran yet.  also regarding hayes i talked to a few notre dame friends of mine and they said he was a very good run stopper.

I always wonder do the parents tweet out the school offers from their kids twitter accounts.its always “humbled to receive” or “blessed to receive” lmao **** was there a memo passed around to every prospect in the country 

19 hours ago, Bdawg58 said:

Notice on his Twitter he has “committed to the ATD”!!! Good sign

1 hour ago, Ga_spider said:

Meh,  this guy Rambo is so all over the place we might have a better chance getting him if he commits somewhere else first.

Carter likes this

1 hour ago, Ga_spider said:

i have purposely ignored anything he does.. he is all over the place.  i will believe nothing with him until he signs his LOI.  

On 4/24/2018 at 0:38 AM, Bdawg58 said:

He loves UGA big time, but as mentioned already he is a kid that loves a lot of places. Seems very susceptible to the visit high and attention he gets from the coaches. He may end up being a Dawg, I really don’t know, but like Sac said I won’t pay it much attention until he’s sending that signed LOI in.

Also, Matt Debary on Dawgpost has said that we should be getting another big commitment tomorrow

Multiple insiders have already stated it won't be Walker, though while on that note, they've also said that while our coaches are not pressuring Walker to commit as soon as possible, he does have family members who are lol.

This commitment moves us up to #5 in the 2020 rankings...

with only 2 commitments

We're also in a good way with Arik Gilbert, Leonard Manuel, Myles Murphy, BJ Ojulari, and Bryan Bresee was at G-Day for his second visit in 2 months.

2020 looking good early on

Is Kirby in Dallas for the NFL Draft?  I saw a video on dawgnation showing Roquan walking around Dallas with Coach Schumann.  I hope all the coaches and - especially Kirby - are there.    With Roquan, Sony, Isaiah, Nick, Lorenzo, Trenton all going fairly early and most of them in first two days - it would be great to see Kirby on National TV celebrating w/ his guys - also great exposure for the program, the school and - most important - recruiting!