Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SacFalcFan

April 2018 UGA Recruiting Thread

143 posts in this topic

On 4/2/2018 at 9:12 PM, SacFalcFan said:

We should be adding a handful of guys this month.. 

Predictions?

Behold, as idiots talk about things which they know nothing about:

140811.jpg

Alabama received a verbal commitment from four-star 2019 DT Rashad Cheney.

Cheney (6'2/270) sided with the defending champs over fellow SEC combatants Florida and Georgia. This one probably stings a bit for the Bulldogs, as not only does the defensive tackle hail from Ellenwood, Georgia, he was actually committed to the program from February of 2017 up to this past January, when he reopened his recruitment. Score a direct hit for the adversary in Tuscaloosa. On the field, Cheney brings a strong physical upside to the line.
Source: ESPN Insider
Apr 5 - 3:04 PM

lol

wow talk about not knowing a dang thing about a recruit.. rashad himself said UGA was no longer communicating with him.. UGA decided to pursue other guys.. it's good he was able to find a spot at bama.. 

4 hours ago, LawDawg said:

What's with the recent CBs for Pappoe to Auburn?

Yeah TideSaint said there were three CBs for Pappoe to Auburn.  Not good.

Get to work Kirby!!!

On 4/5/2018 at 11:13 PM, VA F.O. said:

8280997.jpeg

Taking pictures holding a trophy you had ZERO part in winning is...   well, let's just say I don't agree with that behavior. 

smfh

For those of you who still haven't picked up on it, I didn't post Rashad's commitment post because of anything about him, but rather because of Jadon's response...

fibonaccisquared likes this

Griffin recently said in an interview that he was rarely contacted by our staff anymore, and that if he sent them a message, it could sometimes be days before they responded. 

Writing was on the wall, 

Wish him the best of luck

23 minutes ago, VA F.O. said:

Griffin recently said in an interview that he was rarely contacted by our staff anymore, and that if he sent them a message, it could sometimes be days before they responded. 

Writing was on the wall, 

Wish him the best of luck

It sucks to be a middle of the road prospect that receives early interest from the top schools and then you commit- especially to the best school right now.  

29 minutes ago, VA F.O. said:

For those of you who still haven't picked up on it, I didn't post Rashad's commitment post because of anything about him, but rather because of Jadon's response...

Any thoughts on Owen Pappoe right now?  Auburn static.

2 hours ago, VA F.O. said:

It finally happened.

Luke Griffin decommitted 

Sucks for him because he grew up all Dawg, but two ACL's later and the writing was on the wall.

Processed.

2 hours ago, g-dawg said:

It sucks to be a middle of the road prospect that receives early interest from the top schools and then you commit- especially to the best school right now.  

Well, the "early interest" thing isn't quite accurate, unless you consider merely being offered as interest.

The kid committed on the spot when Kirby made the offer. Kirby even tried to dissuade him, and told him he should probably look around a little more first before committing, but UGA was his dream offer, and he never wanted to play anywhere else.

Now, to be fair, I'm not suggesting that we didn't like him, as I believe we did, but I also think we accepted his commitment as part of a rare bizarre set of circumstances, and back when our recruiting picture was very different. 

Had his parents insisted on him waiting, and seeing other schools first, like with Blalock's parents, he may never have ended up on our commit list to begin with. 

fibonaccisquared likes this

3 hours ago, g-dawg said:

Any thoughts on Owen Pappoe right now?  Auburn static.

I don't like seeing these predictions, but when someone with actual GA connections puts in a CB sending him to Auburn, then I'll worry.

fibonaccisquared, 95Dawg and g-dawg like this

5 hours ago, VA F.O. said:

yeah we know..  thanks for posting.