Mock...yay or nay

As soon as Ryan signs his extension we get a deal done with DT Johnathan Hankins

Trade 1st and next yrs 6th to Denver for 2nd and 3rd

Trade Tevin Coleman to SF  for 5h round pick and swapping 3rd round selections

2nd:Chrisian Kirk WR

2nd:Nick Chubb RB

3rd: Nathan Shepherd DT

3rd: Lorenzo Carter SAM/DE

4th:Fred Warner WLB

5th: Wyatt Teller OG

6th:Kentavious Street DT/DE

7th: Nick Bawden FB

Thanks MSalmon

Kirk adds more electricity to WR core and instantly becomes our lead KR/PR

Chubb reminds me a lot of Frank Gore. While he wouldn't be a change of pace back to Freeman, they would be a great 1-2 punch grinding clock and grabbing 1st down after 1st down

Nathan Shepherd will benefit from Bryant Young and Quinn tutelage. He will be more than a run stuffer.

Lorenzo Carter will be a better pro like most UGA defenders. Could be a huge stel with his versatility.

While Warner isn't DEBO,  he is  a sure tackler and can fly to the ball. Put some fire under Riley.

Wyatt Teller has the tools to be more than serviceable st guard. His effort needs to be consistent.

Kentavious Street reminds me of Babs. While he isa bit undersized, he could wreck havoc at 3Tech with his athleticism.

I've been big on Flowers and Nall for a while, but Bawden offers a qb's vision/mindset in the backfield when pass catching comes into play

Please God.....please

I hope this doesn't come across as being too harsh, but I'm going to give my honest critique.

To me this seems like too much of a dream scenario rather than a realistic mock. Any time I see multiple trades listed I get the impression that you're just trying to fit certain players in. Of course you're going to get a positive reaction around here listing a couple of UGA guys and a board favorite like Kirk, but at the end of the day I have to picture the final roster and that also weighs on my decision. Most notably, I'd really hate seeing Coleman go and that leaves a sour taste in my mouth because he's a favorite of mine.

And the only other thing I'd add is that it never hurts a mock's presentation when you explain your picks in the OP. A small blurb about what makes you think that player improves our team goes a long way into making your mock endearing to the readers.

17 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

This is totally unrealistic, but I understand the thought process here. I would hate to lose Coleman. I really do like the guys you listed, although if I had my pick, I'd take Sony Michel over Nick Chubb. I think Michel is going to have the better NFL career.

It'll be interesting to watch Michel and Chubb in the NFL. I agree Michel is more dynamic, but to be honest I like the idea of pairing Chubb with Freeman. Chubb is almost like a bigger version of Free, Very patient runner

Wow. I went from "totally with you, picking up a 2nd and 3rd in a trade-down situation," to "what the **** are you thinking?" with the Coleman trade. 

Windows, people. 

I understand that Coleman is *likely* gone after this season, but:

1) "Likely" doesn't mean definitely. We could very well be trying to rely on Freeman this year and next, while paying Coleman in year 2 and 3 of his contract. 

2) We are a superbowl contender. **** next year. Get a ring, baby. That means keeping Teco around to 95-mile-per-hour it all over the field. 

5 hours ago, King Jigsaw said:

I hope this doesn't come across as being too harsh, but I'm going to give my honest critique.

To me this seems like too much of a dream scenario rather than a realistic mock. Any time I see multiple trades listed I get the impression that you're just trying to fit certain players in. Of course you're going to get a positive reaction around here listing a couple of UGA guys and a board favorite like Kirk, but at the end of the day I have to picture the final roster and that also weighs on my decision. Most notably, I'd really hate seeing Coleman go and that leaves a sour taste in my mouth because he's a favorite of mine.

And the only other thing I'd add is that it never hurts a mock's presentation when you explain your picks in the OP. A small blurb about what makes you think that player improves our team goes a long way into making your mock endearing to the readers.

I respect your opinion bro. I like Coleman, but I dont see how we can afford both.  The trades were definitely meant for fitting certain players. I felt these guys would fit the  scheme and personality of the team. I was in my If I were GM mode.