Jump to content

Man I sure hope Julio doesn’t drop many passes this year


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

49 minutes ago, caponine said:

its not really a surprise, he’s always had problems consistently catching the ball. Thats why i cant call him the best reciever. Sorry 

Julio always balls in the playoffs though. Greatest SB catch ever IMO. He TORCHED GB like a bunch of middle schoolers and TORCHED SF in 2012.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

Julio always balls in the playoffs though. Greatest SB catch ever IMO. He TORCHED GB like a bunch of middle schoolers and TORCHED SF in 2012.

Truee , i agree. He can absolutely turn on the jets when he wants, its just not all the time honestly

Link to comment
Share on other sites


I don't know about malls, but he just opened a new Kia dealer....in Alabama, I think. 

I guess we'll know this season whether it's a distraction, or not.  Honestly, I don't think it will be.  

He's a pro, and surely he can separate the two.  I think he's probably trying to invest some of his millions, and looking for a way to get a tax break.  

We'll see...  


 
 

Edited by FalconJim
Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, FalconJim said:


I don't know about malls, but he just opened a new Kia dealer....in Alabama, I think. 

I guess we'll know this season whether it's a distraction, or not.  Honestly, I don't think it will be.  

He's a pro, and surely he can separate the two.  I think he's probably trying to invest some of his millions, and looking for a way to get a tax break.  

We'll see...  


 
 

I was just bs'ing man, don't take that seriously 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, caponine said:

Truee , i agree. He can absolutely turn on the jets when he wants, its just not all the time honestly

Dude has the highest per game receiving yards average in NFL history. His lack of TDs is more of a coaching (and probably QB) issue than him being unable to come down with them.

Julio is the only receiver to post more than one 250+ receiving yards game, and he's done it three times.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, JerseyNo12 said:

Dude has the highest per game receiving yards average in NFL history. His lack of TDs is more of a coaching (and probably QB) issue than him being unable to come down with them.

Julio is the only receiver to post more than one 250+ receiving yards game, and he's done it three times.

there were a couple of catches as a reciever you have to make

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

Julio always balls in the playoffs though. Greatest SB catch ever IMO. He TORCHED GB like a bunch of middle schoolers and TORCHED SF in 2012.

Then dropped the game winner against PHI this year...Noy saying he isn’t great, but his playoff moments aren’t all great.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Quavo, Julio Jones' #HunchoDay Flag Football Game Ends with Ezekiel Elliott TD

 

Timothy Rapp

Bleacher Report | Invalid Date

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2767829-quavo-julio-jones-hunchoday-flag-football-game-ends-with-ezekiel-elliott-td


 

The "Huncho Day on the NAWF" took place on Sunday, a flag-football battle between 2 Chainz's Team Huncho and Julio Jones' Team Jones at the Berkmar High School in Georgia and organized by Quavo of Migos.

When the dust settled, Team Julio pulled off the overtime win. Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott scored the game-winning touchdown, per William McFadden of the Atlanta Falcons' website:

Jones was the MVP, meanwhile:

The rosters for the game were loaded, as a number of NFL stars—from Jones and Mohamed Sanu of the Atlanta Falcons to Elliott, Alvin Kamara, Josh Norman, Todd Gurley, A.J. Green and Von Miller—and musicians took the field. Quavo shared the full list:

Even wrestling legend Ric Flair showed up, per Taylor Rooks of SportsNet New York:

Falcons running back Devonta Freeman and musician Jermaine Dupri were also in attendance, per Vaughn McClure of ESPN.com:

The event was entertaining from start to finish, as B/R's Master Tesfatsion shared:

Miller, meanwhile, showed off his moves at halftime:

While Elliott and Jones were the heroes, Sanu—who played quarterback for much of the day—had his share of struggles:

Wide receiver Martavis Bryant, meanwhile, showed off his chops at defensive back:

Certainly, the people in the community were excited to attend the unique event.

"It's one of the greatest things that probably could ever happen to our community," Berkmar football coach Willie Gary told Fox 5 Atlanta last week, adding: "This is special for this community, and they need something like this. I'm excited for everybody. It's pretty exciting."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, blkbigdog35 said:

 

Quavo, Julio Jones' #HunchoDay Flag Football Game Ends with Ezekiel Elliott TD

 

Timothy Rapp

Bleacher Report | Invalid Date

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2767829-quavo-julio-jones-hunchoday-flag-football-game-ends-with-ezekiel-elliott-td


 

The "Huncho Day on the NAWF" took place on Sunday, a flag-football battle between 2 Chainz's Team Huncho and Julio Jones' Team Jones at the Berkmar High School in Georgia and organized by Quavo of Migos.

When the dust settled, Team Julio pulled off the overtime win. Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott scored the game-winning touchdown, per William McFadden of the Atlanta Falcons' website:

Jones was the MVP, meanwhile:

The rosters for the game were loaded, as a number of NFL stars—from Jones and Mohamed Sanu of the Atlanta Falcons to Elliott, Alvin Kamara, Josh Norman, Todd Gurley, A.J. Green and Von Miller—and musicians took the field. Quavo shared the full list:

Even wrestling legend Ric Flair showed up, per Taylor Rooks of SportsNet New York:

Falcons running back Devonta Freeman and musician Jermaine Dupri were also in attendance, per Vaughn McClure of ESPN.com:

The event was entertaining from start to finish, as B/R's Master Tesfatsion shared:

Miller, meanwhile, showed off his moves at halftime:

While Elliott and Jones were the heroes, Sanu—who played quarterback for much of the day—had his share of struggles:

Wide receiver Martavis Bryant, meanwhile, showed off his chops at defensive back:

Certainly, the people in the community were excited to attend the unique event.

"It's one of the greatest things that probably could ever happen to our community," Berkmar football coach Willie Gary told Fox 5 Atlanta last week, adding: "This is special for this community, and they need something like this. I'm excited for everybody. It's pretty exciting."

Dat way

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...