Uga Baseball Official Thread!

UGABOZ

stricklin is getting everything out of his 3rd rank recruiting class from a few years ago.. after this group leaves he is in for some trouble since his recruiting hasn't been very good.  great win over georgia tech last night.. that's now 4 games out of 6 our pitchers have throwing a scoreless game.. 4-0 UGA!!!

On 4/4/2018 at 11:57 AM, SacFalcFan said:

stricklin is getting everything out of his 3rd rank recruiting class from a few years ago.. after this group leaves he is in for some trouble since his recruiting hasn't been very good.  great win over georgia tech last night.. that's now 4 games out of 6 our pitchers have throwing a scoreless game.. 4-0 UGA!!!

He better bring in some juco's to fill the talent gap after this season.  He need's to start making the NCAA's every year.  No excuse for UGA's baseball team to not make that goal in this talent-rich state with the built-in advantage of the Hope scholarship that some states don't have.  From talking with my contacts in the state of Ga HS and travel-ball, Stricklin and staff haven't made a lot of friends

3 hours ago, 007dawg said:

He better bring in some juco's to fill the talent gap after this season.  He need's to start making the NCAA's every year.  No excuse for UGA's baseball team to not make that goal in this talent-rich state with the built-in advantage of the Hope scholarship that some states don't have.  From talking with my contacts in the state of Ga HS and travel-ball, Stricklin and staff haven't made a lot of friends

he has some big holes to fill and this could be a season like felton had when he wonder the sec tourney in dramatic fashion.. i hope this team win it all because we might be looking for a new coach in 2019. 

16 hours ago, SacFalcFan said:

he has some big holes to fill and this could be a season like felton had when he wonder the sec tourney in dramatic fashion.. i hope this team win it all because we might be looking for a new coach in 2019. 

Another big road win last night against Vandy.  When will the clock strike 12:00 on this team?   Hope it doesn't!

Looking great, so far. 

As much as we've talked about the football teams lack of championships in recent years, there's no excuse for the baseball and basketball ball teams to be lacking as well. 

It's time for the entire AD to become a sports Mecca. 

43 minutes ago, 007dawg said:

Another big road win last night against Vandy.  When will the clock strike 12:00 on this team?   Hope it doesn't!

yep huge win.. giving vandy 6 losses in a row.. you know in baseball vandy may be the worst team/manager of any out there.. they are such dbags..  you see how the catcher keeps spiking the ball after a strikeout to end the inning? corbin is a bigtime dbag and his team follows his lead.  it was soo great to beat them last night.. then vandy's pitching coach gets in stricklin's grill because his own pitcher kept tipping his pitches..  lololol..  i hate vandy so much in baseball. 

2 hours ago, SacFalcFan said:

yep huge win.. giving vandy 6 losses in a row.. you know in baseball vandy may be the worst team/manager of any out there.. they are such dbags..  you see how the catcher keeps spiking the ball after a strikeout to end the inning? corbin is a bigtime dbag and his team follows his lead.  it was soo great to beat them last night.. then vandy's pitching coach gets in stricklin's grill because his own pitcher kept tipping his pitches..  lololol..  i hate vandy so much in baseball. 

Those black uniforms with pinstripes were atrocious.

5 hours ago, SacFalcFan said:

And stomping on home plate when scoring.. classy

15 minutes ago, SacFalcFan said:

yep.. not sure you saw some of their pregame moronic rituals as well..  corbin is such a tool and unfortunately his players follow that lead.  

The in game antics are of poor taste.. we never cared what the opposition did before or after, but if you disrespect the game or us during.. wouldn’t end well..