Marquette King

2 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

King is the best punter in the nfl. I’d take him but if we’re being realistic, Bosh er ain’t going anywhere

Actually Hekker for the Rams is. King is good. Very good. But not the best. 

He is probably the most well known due to his personality though. 

35 minutes ago, Sui_Generis said:

Actually Hekker for the Rams is. King is good. Very good. But not the best. 

He is probably the most well known due to his personality though. 

Yeah, you nailed it. It's only because of him celebrating and dancing. The best anything doesn't just get released in March lol

10 minutes ago, Sui_Generis said:

Actually all pro nods and stats back up what I said. But you are entitled to your opinion as well.

In a league where quarterbacks win mvp over deserving 2000 yard rushers and 20 sack defenders, I can’t say I take all pro honors seriously. Don’t know about state because I don’t plan to look. 

3 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

In a league where quarterbacks win mvp over deserving 2000 yard rushers and 20 sack defenders, I can’t say I take all pro honors seriously. Don’t know about state because I don’t plan to look. 

To each their own. We can all spin it any way we like.

17 hours ago, Hingle McCringleberry said:

If i read correctly, his salary cap charge before release was like 3.5m. That was probably the motivation behind the cut. Or, gruden just wants to cut everyone he doesnt like. I doubt he will ask for much less from a new team.

No, from what I read the GM didn't even let him meet the staff.. Had to be due to money or he banged the GM's wife 

most perplexing move I've seen this offseason or any off-season I can remember. Cut a top 3 punter (arguably the best last season), with ZERO punters on the market worth bringing in to look at. They have 11 picks but wtg would you make your team burn one to draft a punter to fill his shoes as a rookie? Lose a 6th rnd pick(if you wait til 7th you might not get the best since a few teams need punters, and again there a ZERO options in F.A., and no rook is going to flip the field like he- did last season. 4.9 hangtimes aren't likely from a rookie. Lol. So funny how teams put no stock in the position. 

11 hours ago, Sui_Generis said:

You did not. But I am not quite sure what that has to do with anything. I neither implied you did or accused you of such. 

You insisted that I tried to spin it by saying what I said which was not the case at all. I just have no faith to believe in an all pro honor and stats don’t tell everything. I know some of you guys live and die by that type of stuff which is fine and dandy. 

13 hours ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

No, from what I read the GM didn't even let him meet the staff.. Had to be due to money or he banged the GM's wife 

Gruden doesnt like showboating from a punter and had 2 15 yard penalties last yr. why is your punter costing you 15 yards? Not worth the dancing and 3.5 mil if he’s costing you field position bc he wants to parade around