Vaughn McLure

7 minutes ago, Hingle McCringleberry said:

It is his chance to make a name for himself as the Falcons writer. He has not taken initiative to break news stories or anything concerning the Falcons. This is his chance to make some headlines.

My bad, just remembered he works for ESPN.  Makes perfect sense now :munch:

22 minutes ago, Gee-Q said:

Vaughn's a punk... and he won't have an adult discussion.  I remember disagreeing with him over Twitter on one of the 1,000 negative comments he made about the Falcons.

Fool blocked me.

All up in his feelings

You in good company, I can't remember the last Vaughn tweet I saw.  Been blocked for years lol

7 hours ago, Gee-Q said:

Vaughn's a punk... and he won't have an adult discussion.  I remember disagreeing with him over Twitter on one of the 1,000 negative comments he made about the Falcons.

Fool blocked me.

All up in his feelings

What kind of cookware does he have in his kitchen cuz youre all up in it lol

No reason he should take a discount.  The market has been set.  Ryan should get 28+ per year, or 6yrs, 172ish... and Rodgers should be next in line at around 30 per.  Rodgers has an MVP and SB title to show; the natural progression in this business, as Cousins, Stafford and Garoppolo have set the base market at about 28M per year, is that Ryan should be next (28.7 per year or so) and Rodgers, with the HARDWARE, becomes the first 30M guy...

Period.  End of discussion.  Get it done and move on...

Vaughn has the easiest job in sports.

could you imagine going to work everyday and your only competition every year is DOL!?

talk about an easy promotion and raise every year when your only counterpart is a babbling fool who hasn’t heard of spellcheck.  

Yet somehow, Vaughn still disappoints.  If DOL wasn’t in his way, we would all realize how much of a hack he is as well.