DrunkOffFalcohol

Atlanta is a landing spot for Odell Beckham Jr., per the Ringer. Can the Falcons make it work?

53 posts in this topic

It came from a giants fan as their “source” WTF

ODB might be the 3rd best WR in the league. He’s NOT worth that much draft capital especially with his contract demands.

The ONLY player I would give up that much draft capital for right now is Aaron Donald. That’s it. There’s not a single other player I can think of worth that.

Just now, D.B.N. said:

I'd be down lol... f it. Go "all in".. Julio and Odell would be insane. adress DT this year heavy

and if we dont win this year, we are literally f*cked, cant sign any young defensive players.

4 minutes ago, DoYouSeeWhatHappensLarry said:

This wasnt meant to be a series of realistic possibilities. It was a "hey, where would you like to see Odell play" article. 

It's a click bait title plain and simple "Atlanta is a landing spot for Odell Beckham Jr" is the pinnacle of click bait material with the backing of the body of the article being based in complete fantasy.  There is enough worthless, teethless rumors on the internet without adding something like this to it.

By this theory, all 31 teams are landing spots for OBJ!

PokerSteve likes this

i mean, yeah this is a total fantasy post ... but just for a brief moment don't you all want ODB on the team? Doesn't your mind see both JJ and ODB streaking down both sidelines as opposing CBs and Safeties melt into a pool of slag trying to keep up. Your brain even calculated if a WR ( Sanu ) has ever lead the NFL in passing TDs.

You know you did ....

PokerSteve and Gee-Q like this

Posted (edited)

Lack of cap room aside; does anyone think OBJ fits in with the DQ brotherhood philosophy?

Edited by brewman

6 minutes ago, Geneaut said:

i mean, yeah this is a total fantasy post ... but just for a brief moment don't you all want ODB on the team? Doesn't your mind see both JJ and ODB streaking down both sidelines as opposing CBs and Safeties melt into a pool of slag trying to keep up. Your brain even calculated if a WR ( Sanu ) has ever lead the NFL in passing TDs.

You know you did ....

From a fantasy perspective heck yea I want OBJ on my team.  Julio, OBJ, Mo...you kidding me?

Geneaut likes this

Just now, athell said:

From a fantasy perspective heck yea I want OBJ on my team.  Julio, OBJ, Mo...you kidding me?

Thats Madden on rookie mode with all stats turned to 99 on Matt, Jet, and OBJ.

Geneaut and athell like this

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Hingle McCringleberry said:

Thats Madden on rookie mode with all stats turned to 99 on Matt, Jet, and OBJ.

You can't double/triple Julio.  You can't double/triple OBJ.  Matt would have a monster year.  Sanu would be running free.  Hoop.  I mean it would be playground levels of football.

Edited by athell
NeonDeion, Geneaut, Yo_Lover and 1 other like this

Not enough balls to go around to feed Julio, Freeman, Sanu, Coleman and a third receiver like this.  Gabriel was perfect as a 3rd receiver because he could catch 30-40 balls and be content.  Odell would want 80 balls - the only solution would be to have Julio and/or Sanu reduce theirs.  We would likely have to get rid of Sanu and still be looking for a 3rd receiver.

He'll, why not.

Trade this years first, next years first for obj, then trade ryan to the browns for 1 and 4.

Take Mayfield and Chubb and win the SB

52 minutes ago, D.B.N. said:

I'd be down lol... f it. Go "all in".. Julio and Odell would be insane. adress DT this year heavy

agree

Posted (edited)

50 minutes ago, jlrfalcon said:

Not enough balls to go around to feed Julio, Freeman, Sanu, Coleman and a third receiver like this.  Gabriel was perfect as a 3rd receiver because he could catch 30-40 balls and be content.  Odell would want 80 balls - the only solution would be to have Julio and/or Sanu reduce theirs.  We would likely have to get rid of Sanu and still be looking for a 3rd receiver.

That would be like the year the Hawks signed Moses Malone and Reggie Theus to go along with Dominique, Kevin Willis, and Doc Rivers. We were talking about an NBA Championship but it just didn't work. They couldn't mesh and play well together.

Edited by middlegatv
Slappywhite and putnam6 like this

2 minutes ago, Jesus said:

There's only one football?!

Yes.

BTW, any chance you can take that football and change it into 3 bad-*** defensive tackles for us?