Parry Nickerson CB (Whitest name ever...LOL)

But seriously,I don't know if I've ever watched a highlight vid of a player followed by game vids and  can't see a difference? This dude reminds me a lot of Kazee and may be even better. He would fit in very nice with our secondary. let me know what you think.

6' tall

180 lbs

CBS sports projection: 152

7 minutes ago, AlabamaFalconFan said:

I have never met anyone in my life, had a patient with, heard of, or read about anyone named Parry, nor Nickerson.  How you can draw a conclusion of "whitest name ever" is beyond me...

John Smith anyone?

Back on topic... didn't watch video.

I'm a white guy and the name just hit me funny, just my take on it. Also, the comment was meant to provide levity for anyone who might think the same, be they the darkest dark or the lightest light..

If you like football and good players you'll watch the vids.

On 4/2/2018 at 6:51 PM, Beast-N-Da-Sheetz said:

C'mon man. The whitest name ever is hands down "Tom Brady".

On the flip side, the blackest name ever is "Malcolm Jenkins". 

I would think whitest every would be Greg Brady you know, because of the brady bunch. However, Tom Brady might be the whitest man ever. You ever hear him trying to get the Pat's pumped up on the sidelines................DUDE!! Put some base in your voice man....

Blackest first name, I tend to think Lee-Roy but, that could easily go super red-neck as well. LEEEROOOOY JEEENKIIIIINS!!! (if you know the viral video).

5 hours ago, Slappywhite said:

Gotta be  Trey Wingo , rememver the sportscenter commercial  lol

Nah, I don't think that's a black name at all. It sounds like someone who hangs out with Boba Fett.

Anyone got any thoughts on my man Parry in the vids?