Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lju713

Andre Roberts is gone. Drinks on me tonight

31 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, shc said:

Adam Jennings disagrees with you

Adam(I fumble at crucial moments) Jennings

1 hour ago, MoFalconsFan56 said:

Ugh I'm still hungover and it's 7 pm. Jack Daniels kicked my *** last night. Chinese for dinner tonight

That and a couple beers or a shot oughtta fix it. WTF u doing that on a Thursday for man u a freshman in college or something lol

MoFalconsFan56 likes this

3 minutes ago, Mr.Blank said:

Redbreast Irish Whiskey, please....

Havent had that forever. Might have to have a tullimore dew neat tonight. I've earned it. Well, not really but im doing it anyway because im an azz hole lol

Mr.Blank likes this

20 minutes ago, Pacific_Falcon said:

That and a couple beers or a shot oughtta fix it. WTF u doing that on a Thursday for man u a freshman in college or something lol

Lol! Just lucked out w a short work week 

57 minutes ago, 28-3 said:

Fair catch Franks disagrees with you both...

I don't remember him screwing up though. 

3 hours ago, shc said:

Adam Jennings disagrees with you

And fair catch franks.

This board is stupid, Roberts would have been really good with decent blocking. As it is he was probably top 5.

Roberts may not have been all that good at returning kicks for the Falcons. He took it out of the end zone at times when he shouldn't have, and he'd allow teams to pin us deep on punts a few too many times as well. However, Roberts did protect the ball well, and he had good speed, and he had some decent runs called back because of ridiculously bad penalties at times. He certainly wasn't the worst returner the Falcons have ever had. Had Roberts made some better decisions and had a return unit out there that could actually block without making a penalty, then he might still have a job here. I wish him well.

8 hours ago, shc said:

I don't remember him screwing up though. 

He muffed a punt vs the Eagles one game. He didn't really touch the ball, but he sure made it look like he did though. 

6 hours ago, UnrealfalcoN said:

He muffed a punt vs the Eagles one game. He didn't really touch the ball, but he sure made it look like he did though. 

I was talking about Dominique Franks.  Well aware of that one that Adam Jennings did.

The falcons were 6th worst in the nfl in st penalties and 10th worst in yardage and we want to blame the return man? No, he wasn't perfect but we left nearly 300 return yards on the field due to penalties.