• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, King Jigsaw said:

Was going to suggest staying at the Omni and tell you to make sure you eat at The Vortex, but then you brought up soccer and I realized you didn't appreciate nice things. <_<:lol:

Well you know i played soccer my whole life so i do enjoy nice things, i enjoy them so much i wanna see both my favorite teams when visiting atlanta 

Just now, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Well you know i played soccer my whole life so i do enjoy nice things, i enjoy them so much i wanna see both my favorite teams when visiting atlanta 

The way they play, even if they lose its entertaining. Can't recommend it enough. They've got the whole stadium open for the RSL game as well, so tickets as cheap as $30 for this one (I'm probably going for the $60 ones in 233, as I quite enjoyed that area without my view being obstructed).

5 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Im down to meet up with anyone who wants to!

I definantly want to meet you . and  I understand if you want to stay downtown , but still would be more than happy to pick you guys up at the airport . You still have my number and I am a native Atlantan , and can show you around . 

Edited by Slappywhite
5 hours ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Gents! Happy to say that This next season I will finally be able to fly from North Dakota to ATL and attend a Falcons home game with my son (men only trip)

I'd really appreciate any info as far as where to stay thats close to the stadium and places to eat..

the plan is to arrive on friday september 21st and hopefully go to a United game saturday and follow it up with a falcons game sunday!

@Slappywhite maybe we can finally meet up as well!

anyways any info is appreciated guys/gals.

Cant wait to finally come down. Only been waiting 20 years...

-SKER

that's totally awesome! congrats man, that's way cool

20 minutes ago, Slappywhite said:

I definantly want to meet you . and  I understand if you want to stay downtown , but still would be more than happy to pick you guys up at the airport . You still have my number and I am a native Atlantan , and can show you around . 

You need to make sure EXACTLY what he tends to show you around! B)

18 hours ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Gents! Happy to say that This next season I will finally be able to fly from North Dakota to ATL and attend a Falcons home game with my son (men only trip)

I'd really appreciate any info as far as where to stay thats close to the stadium and places to eat..

the plan is to arrive on friday september 21st and hopefully go to a United game saturday and follow it up with a falcons game sunday!

@Slappywhite maybe we can finally meet up as well!

anyways any info is appreciated guys/gals.

Cant wait to finally come down. Only been waiting 20 years...

-SKER

Dude that’s awesome! When I went, I stayed in Centennial Park. Lots of stuff to do and everything is walking distance, including the Benz. I just got an Uber from the airport and didn’t need a car for the whole trip. City passes were good too. Access to the aquarium, coke center, college football HOF, and CNN are all right there at cen Park. Have a good time

• 1 month later...
On 3/19/2018 at 1:56 PM, DirdieBirdieIndie said:

That's awesome!! There'll be 2 Saturdays United home games that will coincide with NFL regular season. 9/22 - Real Salt Lake, 10/6 - New England Revolution. You'll have a ball!!

Well looks like i guess right on the date! we booked a hotel in march for the 21-23rd and now i get to see us demolish the saints! Cannot fkn wait! 

Cyall in September!

On 4/23/2018 at 6:04 PM, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Well looks like i guess right on the date! we booked a hotel in march for the 21-23rd and now i get to see us demolish the saints! Cannot fkn wait! 

Cyall in September!

I'll be ****... first instinct is always the best!!! The stadium will be rocking and there'll be so many events going on that week. I don't know what you like doing other than football. September 22 is Free Museum Day in Georgia, free admission to 38 museums in Georgia; a couple of music festivals, wine festivals, car and bike show. Take your pick. Here's the link to the events on that weekend. Have fun man!!!

.https://www.events12.com/atlanta/september/