Jump to content

Vikings sign Sheldon Richardson to a one year deal


g-dawg
 Share

Recommended Posts

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000921809/article/vikings-sheldon-richardson-finalizing-1year-deal

 

Vikings, Sheldon Richardson finalizing 1-year deal

  facebook_icon.svg  
  twitter_icon.svg  
  email_icon.svg  
Print
  • NFL.com
  • Published: March 16, 2018 at 04:07 p.m.
 
 
 

The Minnesota Vikings are finalizing a one-year deal with Sheldon Richardson, a source informed of the situation told NFL Network's Tom Pelissero.

ESPN first reported the news.

Around The NFL will have more on this shortly.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

WE couldn’t even scrounge anything together for him? Rich get richer meanwhile we sit on our hands and go into draft very hungry at this point. Very risky business. This draft better be beyond a grand slam cuz anything less will be a disaster for this otherwise budding young defense that has now been gashed along DL.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Clark said:

Calm down, just gotta poke at g-dawg a bit.  It's not like the TATF police aren't on constant patrol anyways.  Don't take everything so seriously.

I’m perfectly calm. Just saying that it doesn’t matter if he posts this thread. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, D.B.N. said:

WE couldn’t even scrounge anything together for him? Rich get richer meanwhile we sit on our hands and go into draft very hungry at this point. Very risky business. This draft better be beyond a grand slam cuz anything less will be a disaster for this otherwise budding young defense that has now been gashed along DL.  

No one can predict if a draft is a 'grand slam' because we won't really know what the rooks are like till about 3 years later in the league. 

As far as the Richardson signing, it's ONE year. Good for them, but I won't lose a lot of sleep over him. Besides wasn't he a cancer in the locker room?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, D.B.N. said:

I’m perfectly calm. Just saying that it doesn’t matter if he posts this thread. 

Well if we are being honest, if he wasn't one of the TATF "elite" it would probably matter and he would be scolded by a few for it not being TATF related and because there is a thread dedicated to all free agency news.  Just keeping it real.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Clark said:

Well if we are being honest, if he wasn't one of the TATF "elite" it would probably matter and he would be scolded by a few for it not being TATF related and because there is a thread dedicated to all free agency news.  Just keeping it real.

I don't care.

just keepin' it real.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...