Jay Z and Beyonce presale

Just now, PK Manley said:

Alright guys, chill.  I'm guessing he's asking here because the concert is at the Benz and maybe PSL owners get a presale code.

I'll leave it here for just a bit if someone can help him out, and then move it to Dome Field Advantage.

Thanks!  my apologies, and that's exactly it.

Just now, pren226 said:

That might be the oldest account with the lowest post count I've seen in a long time

lol :D   I created this account back in the old days and highly involved in the past during the Vick era with message board get together's , etc.   Recreated the account but really only on here getting info these days. 

1 hour ago, hollywood said:

lol :D   I created this account back in the old days and highly involved in the past during the Vick era with message board get together's , etc.   Recreated the account but really only on here getting info these days. 

So, ima wise azz and here goes. U 2 good to offer input, discourse with us about our birds? We may be missing out on lively comments from you...

Only come here looking for favors from us folks? 

...just kidding by the way! Good luck on your quest. 

1 hour ago, hollywood said:

It's pretty cool PSL owners get presale for this.  It will rival Garth I bet in selling out.  One of the many perks of PSL ownership. Also saw in the same email they are gonna have a draft party at the Stadium.  Cannot wait for that. 

Presales with ticketmaster are a joke, they only sale 3rd tier tickets and even then it's a cluster fuxk

1 hour ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Presales with ticketmaster are a joke, they only sale 3rd tier tickets and even then it's a cluster fuxk

They really are.... today's presale for PSL owners started bumpy but much smoother than yesterday's presale for members of Beyoncé.com and Tidal.com. 

I was in the presale yesterday for Beyonce.com. Only looked for the $120 or cheaper and only got 300 level tickets. I didn't do the presale today but why was there a presale before us PSL owners? At the least, it should have been yesterday instead of today.

Anyone get the cheap 100 level tickets?

Edited by OilFuturesTrader19