Now bring Tyrann Mathieu home and I'll shut up for the rest of the off-season.

4 minutes ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

Seriously. Very happy with the change at guard, as some of you might already know.

Now get THIS GUY in an Atlanta uniform and you won't hear a peep from this biscuit.

Related image

Gotta call BS on that one, my friend. We all know better than believe that one.

1 minute ago, Vandy said:

Gotta call BS on that one, my friend. We all know better. 

Oh, no you can trust me. I may be a proud member of the peanut gallery but if The Honey Badger ends up in an Atlanta uniform you won't hear me complain at all. 

except about 28-3. I'm still complaining about that :lol:

Eh.. I don't know. He's had one good season, misses games, and he's small. For what he'll likely cost, where is he playing? I'm not bailing on Rico for Mathieu and for the money, I can get 1-2 INTs and 4-8 PDs from Kazee if he gets the snaps. Love the Honey Badger, but I'm passing. 

2 hours ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

Seriously. Very happy with the change at guard, as some of you might already know.

Now get THIS GUY in an Atlanta uniform and you won't hear a peep from this biscuit.

Related image

You quiet??? I doubt that...even your name talks....it just told me what to have for breakfast in the morning :rolleyes:

As much I would Tyrann Mathieu (A.K.A. Honey Bager) on the team, I believe he would be too much for our cap space based off all the deals we're making for our current players. I believe we'll have to adapt with all the talent we already have. 

Edited by mqg96