NFL - Suh's next spot? Best team fits...

Please please please please...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000921181/article/ndamukong-suhs-fits-in-nfl-free-agency-colts-browns-top-list

3) Atlanta Falcons: The Falcons are losing both Dontari Poe and Ahtyba Rubin to free agency and would welcome an upgrade in Suh to a defense that ranked ninth in the NFL against the run in 2017. The issue here is cap space: Atlanta doesn't have much to work with, and Suh shouldn't be expected to play for anything less than $12 million per season after making $20 million annually in Miami.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

We ***** about pass rush yet say no to the idea of getting suh. Man oh man

I understand and I'm with you on that.  But I also like the idea that we've pretty much built a good defense so far from the draft. It's kind of like, do you want to draft someone that wants to come play well to earn a big contract or just get someone that just wants to get paid for what they've done?  Not to say that Suh's a bad player, but he showed little to nothing at Miami after getting paid as compared to how he earned that contract at Detroit. 

11 minutes ago, falconfansince66 said:

I understand and I'm with you on that.  But I also like the idea that we've pretty much built a good defense so far from the draft. It's kind of like, do you want to draft someone that wants to come play well to earn a big contract or just get someone that just wants to get paid for what they've done?  Not to say that Suh's a bad player, but he showed little to nothing at Miami after getting paid as compared to how he earned that contract at Detroit. 

I honestly do not believe that’s true at all. His 3 years in Miami compared to 5 years in Detroit is the kicker. 36 sacks in Detroit. 15.5 in Miami. 181 tackles in Detroit. 108 in Miami. 60 assists in Detroit. 73 in Miami. 15 passes deflected in Detroit. 13 in Miami. 2 forced fumbles in each spot. Not saying it would be a lock that he has similar sack totals in the next 2 years as compared to all 5 in Detroit but I’m willing to bet every other category will be pretty much even or pretty **** close

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

I honestly do not believe that’s true at all. His 3 years in Miami compared to 5 years in Detroit is the kicker. 36 sacks in Detroit. 15.5 in Miami. 181 tackles in Detroit. 108 in Miami. 60 assists in Detroit. 73 in Miami. 15 passes deflected in Detroit. 13 in Miami. 2 forced fumbles in each spot. Not saying it would be a lock that he has similar sack totals in the next 2 years as compared to all 5 in Detroit but I’m willing to bet every other category will be pretty much even or pretty **** close

Maybe it's every time I watched him at Miami, he didn't seem to do much as compared to the games I watched him in when he played with the Lions.  Still, it's going to require a f**k-ton of dough required to get him here.