Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TX Falcon

ED Dickson?? Really??

10 posts in this topic

It's being reported the Falcons have shown interest in the former Carolina Panther TE ED Dickson...... SMH... At least throw a bone at Jimmy Graham!! That could have been a great pickup for us but nope we gonna get another year of the Austin Hooper show!! Maybe we are looking at a young TE in the draft.  what the **** are we doing?? Besides giving Ryan every penny we have left!!

VTCrunkler likes this

2 hours ago, RYNE said:

we suck agian 

I always get restless during times like these. We've gotten worse so far this off-season, haven't made any trades despite needing to, we seem to have no cap space and little draft capital.

This is reminding me a whole lot of 2013. Not saying we go 4-12 LOL but this team needs major improvements in certain areas.

11 hours ago, RYNE said:

F! Jimmy Graham. He was NEVER coming here. 

I wanted Seferian Jenkins but we suck agian 

F Graham!! F. HAWKS!! SAINTS!! & NOW PACKERS!!! 

**** No to Graham. I'd rather have Dickson or ASJ and that ain't saying much. If ASJ really wants to come here, with his physical abilities, and if he really wants to get his life straight. I'd at least throw a little something at him. Just to see what he can do.

13 hours ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

I always get restless during times like these. We've gotten worse so far this off-season, haven't made any trades despite needing to, we seem to have no cap space and little draft capital.

This is reminding me a whole lot of 2013. Not saying we go 4-12 LOL but this team needs major improvements in certain areas.

Hopefully, Quinn does a better job in evaluating his roster than Mike Smith did. As that is supposed to be his strength, I will hope for the best.

On 3/15/2018 at 8:03 AM, Summerhill said:

I don't hate Dickson as a vet minimum type player but might prefer Celek now that he has been released. 

That's exactly it as long as they come here to do a job for not much I don't have an issue with either.

55 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

That's exactly it as long as they come here to do a job for not much I don't have an issue with either.

He's a Seahawk