rudy

Falcons Interested in Dickson

80 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, athell said:

I swear if all we come out of FA with is Ed ******* Dickson I'm going to be pissed

Sorry but based on the cap space we have..... unless we trade for someone

mashburn*Fibonacci likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't understand why everyone is so disappointed us not moving early for anyone.Its like we can't win.I foresaw this ages ago we were never going to be prime players in this market and basically it's sign our own or fill in some holes in the roster.Thats all I see in FA for us.

While the Bennett trade would have been nice it's like it's paradise lost we didn't get him lol.I see plenty of opportunities to do the first mentioned and the talent we really want has to be locked down in the draft anyway.

wurzshep19 and Dirtybird56 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kiwifalcon said:

I don't understand why everyone is so disappointed us not moving early for anyone.Its like we can't win.I foresaw this ages ago we were never going to be prime players in this market and basically it's sign our own or fill in some holes in the roster.Thats all I see in FA for us.

While the Bennett trade would have been nice it's like it's paradise lost we didn't get him lol.I see plenty of opportunities to do the first mentioned and the talent we really want has to be locked down in the draft anyway.

This is basically the same thing we say every year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Knight of God said:

This is basically the same thing we say every year. 

It's far from over though mate but what it does do is put pressure on in what they do in the draft.I guess as a fan I'll back them in that process to get the talent they need.FA for me was never going to be a big place where I thought we could improve the team significantly this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

It's far from over though mate but what it does do is put pressure on in what they do in the draft.I guess as a fan I'll back them in that process to get the talent they need.FA for me was never going to be a big place where I thought we could improve the team significantly this year.

Same here, but it makes me dread the draft seeing last year’s and not very optimistic. Players get older, there is no depth, we are likely to plug holes with scrubs. House of cards

FalconJim, sdogg and Bigbenright like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

I don't understand why everyone is so disappointed us not moving early for anyone.Its like we can't win.I foresaw this ages ago we were never going to be prime players in this market and basically it's sign our own or fill in some holes in the roster.Thats all I see in FA for us.

While the Bennett trade would have been nice it's like it's paradise lost we didn't get him lol.I see plenty of opportunities to do the first mentioned and the talent we really want has to be locked down in the draft anyway.

Not being prime players is one thing.

Ed **** Dickson is a whole nother.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, athell said:

Not being prime players is one thing.

Ed **** Dickson is a whole nother.

What are you looking for in possibly a #3 TE do we have to have a stud there aswell or someone who will come in and do a job at that spot.I think it's the latter.If you replace it with a similar guy who'll do a job that Toilolo did for less money it's a win for mine.

I think if they can get a backup QB soughted and a F/B soughted I think your filling in the holes in your roster that need filling.

The top tiered important talent has to be drafted and it looks to me anyway that it's all in d-line early which I'm pretty happy about all it's done is clarify our position by making the moves we are making now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kiwifalcon said:

What are you looking for in possibly a #3 TE do we have to have a stud there aswell or someone who will come in and do a job at that spot.I think it's the latter.If you replace it with a similar guy who'll do a job that Toilolo did for less money it's a win for mine.

I think if they can get a backup QB soughted and a F/B soughted I think your filling in the holes in your roster that need filling.

The top tiered important talent has to be drafted and it looks to me anyway that it's all in d-line early which I'm pretty happy about all it's done is clarify our position by making the moves we are making now.

#3?  We have Hoop and the promise of Eric Saubert...

I got my hopes up for ASJ, shoulda known better.

sdogg and Knight of God like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, athell said:

#3?  We have Hoop and the promise of Eric Saubert...

I got my hopes up for ASJ, shoulda known better.

Draft aswell man they've talked to Hayden Hurst so he's an option aswell..

mar31985 and athell like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, athell said:

#3?  We have Hoop and the promise of Eric Saubert...

I got my hopes up for ASJ, shoulda known better.

I saw somewhere ASJ is not in the plans...it was first rumor but no longer..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Knight of God said:

Only if he isn't taken before us. We still need two DT's and OG. 

Getting the 2 DTs has to be a priority in my eyes.

OG well they've looked at guy's early and later but I still think we have shown our cards of what and where we are going early.

Knight of God likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kiwifalcon said:

Getting the 2 DTs has to be a priority in my eyes.

OG well they've looked at guy's early and later but I still think we have shown our cards of what and where we are going early.

$3mil on Garland too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Knight of God said:

$3mil on Garland too.

Saw that that's too much for a guy like him but I guess they must like him alot to keep him on the roster for that cash.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kiwifalcon said:

Saw that that's too much for a guy like him but I guess they must like him alot to keep him on the roster for that cash.

This is my issue. This "like" thing they have is bizarre and is causing us to trend down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

Getting the 2 DTs has to be a priority in my eyes.

OG well they've looked at guy's early and later but I still think we have shown our cards of what and where we are going early.

I mean I feel the draft say looked Bryan Gesicki Hill Miller

Or Vea fell Smith Hurst Jones

Or Wynn Kirk Hill Jones 

How'd you feel about those mentioned combinations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now