Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mashburn*Fibonacci

Memories....

25 posts in this topic

Anyone ever scroll by tatf and think, "wonder if anyone posted in rival Central". 

This place 3+ years ago was a blast. You found realist more than anything. 

It's what made me stop being a tatf homer and turned me into being real. 

.... Be well original RC. Thanks for the memories. 

Herr Doktor likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

JB is like Shyte King Midas... everywhere he goes, everything he touches, turns to shyte...

 

I've said it before and I'll say it again... WFW weren't no prince, but he certainly wasn't the cause of this board's meltdown...

 

Keep checking back; keep the lights on... this place might get a little more love if the Politics forum at .net continues the way it has...

mashburn*Fibonacci likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/23/2018 at 2:16 PM, Falconcheff said:

JB is like Shyte King Midas... everywhere he goes, everything he touches, turns to shyte...

 

I've said it before and I'll say it again... WFW weren't no prince, but he certainly wasn't the cause of this board's meltdown...

 

Keep checking back; keep the lights on... this place might get a little more love if the Politics forum at .net continues the way it has...

Who knows it might come back. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/23/2018 at 2:16 PM, Falconcheff said:

JB is like Shyte King Midas... everywhere he goes, everything he touches, turns to shyte...

 

I've said it before and I'll say it again... WFW weren't no prince, but he certainly wasn't the cause of this board's meltdown...

 

Keep checking back; keep the lights on... this place might get a little more love if the Politics forum at .net continues the way it has...

Not that I or anyone needs your affirmation on this, but in this case you are 100% right.  

p.s. you are also right again, I wasn't a Prince...but I am the King, it's good to be the King. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/1/2018 at 1:36 PM, WhenFalconsWin said:

Not that I or anyone needs your affirmation on this, but in this case you are 100% right.  

p.s. you are also right again, I wasn't a Prince...but I am the King, it's good to be the King. ;)

Pffft... I'm always right... and if ya wanna know who the King is, check the sigs and the Custom Title thingy, given to me by a Mod... You can call yourself the King all you want; but it's much more effective when someone else does it for you...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/23/2018 at 2:16 PM, Falconcheff said:

JB is like Shyte King Midas... everywhere he goes, everything he touches, turns to shyte...

 

I've said it before and I'll say it again... WFW weren't no prince, but he certainly wasn't the cause of this board's meltdown...

 

Keep checking back; keep the lights on... this place might get a little more love if the Politics forum at .net continues the way it has...

Hopefully we can bring some life back here. I am done with Fiddy's site. 

Freebird is an alcoholic ******* and Jimmy just insults all the time. 

Just want peace. 

Peace. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Falcon Man™ said:

Hopefully we can bring some life back here. I am done with Fiddy's site. 

Freebird is an alcoholic ******* and Jimmy just insults all the time. 

Just want peace. 

Peace. 

You want peace? Yet you keep talking smack and threatening them two? 

Bro if you want them gone you need to quit egging them on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/23/2018 at 2:16 PM, Falconcheff said:

Donald Trump is like Shyte King Midas... everywhere he goes, everything he touches, turns to shyte...

 

 

 

On 3/23/2018 at 2:16 PM, Falconcheff said:

Donald Trump is like Shyte King Midas... everywhere he goes, everything he touches, turns to shyte...

 

 

Completely agree.....:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/22/2018 at 7:00 AM, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

You want peace? Yet you keep talking smack and threatening them two? 

Bro if you want them gone you need to quit egging them on.

I threatened 1 person because he went back on his word. You will never ever tell me what to do. Get a life. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Falcon Man™ said:

I threatened 1 person because he went back on his word. You will never ever tell me what to do. Get a life. 

Dude, you need to put on your big boy pants on and get back to RC.

mashburn*Fibonacci likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I locked the thread in Tatf because it's just irrelevant now, but feel free to discuss it here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, DD: Objective Elite said:

Dude, you need to put on your big boy pants on and get back to RC.

Nah, I'm good. 

Thanks, you were always a good dude that could take it and dish it out with class. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Falcon Man™ said:

Nah, I'm good. 

Thanks, you were always a good dude that could take it and dish it out with class. 

You went out with a bang man. Shoulda just left quietly. We all noticed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, SaintRay said:

You went out with a bang man. Shoulda just left quietly. We all noticed.

Cool. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, SaintRay said:

Old folks home with limited internet and a wet diaper.

Heyy brother from another mother

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Falcon Man™ said:

Cool. 

Hey man, how ya been?

What you think of that draft?

 

I honestly dont know about drafting that 3-4 nosetackle we drafted at #12, but ive been outta touch for a hot minute now.

 

Sure am glad we fleeced buffalo, poor fools! Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0