Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MoFalconsFan56

Dolphins releasing Suh?

29 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, GATXBOI said:

Would be nice... Let's see what Quinn and TD have up their sleeves. Nobody thought we would get Poe last year. So I have faith in those guys.

Me too. I think if they want him they'll find a way to make it work. I would much rather Suh than a rookie even tho I like some of those DT's entering the draft this year

1 minute ago, E. T. said:

Just throw some numbers at him and see if he bites... It might insult him but who knows.

Lol the ol' St. Louis Cardinals approach eh? I can dig it. Either he takes our offer or he goes to the Browns for 2.5 billion dollars. We'll find out what Suh is all about soon 

Vandy, Slappywhite and E. T. like this

2 minutes ago, MoFalconsFan56 said:

Lol the ol' St. Louis Cardinals approach eh? I can dig it. Either he takes our offer or he goes to the Browns for 2.5 billion dollars. We'll find out what Suh is all about soon 

we already know. before he signed with Miami, he was asked about what team he prefers to play for. he said he is letting his agent choose the team.

if he no longer wants to be highly paid, yet have.a chance at winning.....we are his choice. if he is simply keeping score with the guaranteed money.....oh well

MoFalconsFan56 likes this

1 minute ago, MoFalconsFan56 said:

Sometimes they call you back to accept your offer. Seems like its a sellers market out there right now.

35 minutes ago, MoFalconsFan56 said:

Me too. I think if they want him they'll find a way to make it work. I would much rather Suh than a rookie even tho I like some of those DT's entering the draft this year

I would like Suh and still go Taven Bryan 1st round

How could you go wrong.

49 minutes ago, GATXBOI said:

Would be nice... Let's see what Quinn and TD have up their sleeves. Nobody thought we would get Poe last year. So I have faith in those guys.

Not true on Poe.

1 hour ago, MoFalconsFan56 said:

I'd love to go Will Hernandez if we land a DT in FA

I'm also aboard the Will Hernandez hype train. People are talking about James Daniels and I get how he's more of a traditional ZBS guard but he doesn't have any of the physicality or nastiness needed to handle some of these premiere DTs. Whereas Will has whoop*** in spades. 

BeauAllen is a guy I think we should take a hard look at in FA. He'll be considerably cheaper than Suh. 

22 minutes ago, Artys Arryn said:

I'm also aboard the Will Hernandez hype train. People are talking about James Daniels and I get how he's more of a traditional ZBS guard but he doesn't have any of the physicality or nastiness needed to handle some of these premiere DTs. Whereas Will has whoop*** is spades. 

BeauAllen is a guy I think we should take a hard look at in FA. He'll be considerably cheaper than Suh. 

I'll be honest I don't know a whole lot about beau Allen but if we decide to go the cheaper route (which is the more likely approach we take)Daquan Jones intrigues me as well.  It would just be so much fun to call Suh a dirty bird.