Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mattyicefalcon

Kansas City Chiefs = D.E Tamba Hali

22 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

34 years old, played just 5 games last year because of injury. Grand total of 16 sacks in the last 4 years, nah bro. Pass. Elvis Dumervil? Now we're talking.

Dumervil would be better. Hali hasn't been relevant for a while, so he isn't even a name anymore. I hear he may retire.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Knight of God said:

Dumervil would be better. Hali hasn't been relevant for a while, so he isn't even a name anymore. I hear he may retire.

Exactly. Dumervil last year averaged less than 20 snaps per game and still had 6.5 sacks. That's getting your money's worth right there. Bring him home!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Exactly. Dumervil last year averaged less than 20 snaps per game and still had 6.5 sacks. That's getting your money's worth right there. Bring him home!!

and......Dumervil is a legit Linebacker. we are really thin after Campbell and Jones. our main rotational lb.....was a safety. the 3rd starter, rookie...struggled to say the least

Bigbenright likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Agree with you guys....we are in youth development. Hes past his prime...even if he plays ...he would just be rotational backup. Not sure if he even wants to continue futher....

Mann! Adrian Clayborn  void is driving me insane!!

How do you replace such high production guy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, k-train said:

A guy who is doing something > a guy who might do something > a guy who one upon a time did something

Stop chasing names.

That crap is how you end up with guys like Steven Jackson on the roster & set the team back 3-5 years.

STOP MAKING SENSE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, k-train said:

A guy who is doing something > a guy who might do something > a guy who one upon a time did something

Stop chasing names.

That crap is how you end up with guys like Steven Jackson on the roster & set the team back 3-5 years.

I remember shaking my head at SJax signing. That dude had more wear and tear when we got him than any RB I’ve ever seen. And forced Free to the bench for a year. Signing old RBs might be the dumbest practice in all of football 

mtldirtybird and Falconsfan567 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"a guy who can still play" ...I often wonder where posters get their opinions. Clearly not from watching football a lot and doing ANY research... He barely saw the field last year dealing with knee injuries and had NO sacks in his limited snap count. He can barely run let alone be an impactful player. Andy Reid already said he would make a good coach. IE: his own coach is thinking of his retirement, not saying "he can go help another team tremendously" which they often say about departing players.

Falconsfan567 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, mtldirtybird said:

"a guy who can still play" ...I often wonder where posters get their opinions. Clearly not from watching football a lot and doing ANY research... He barely saw the field last year dealing with knee injuries and had NO sacks in his limited snap count. He can barely run let alone be an impactful player. Andy Reid already said he would make a good coach. IE: his own coach is thinking of his retirement, not saying "he can go help another team tremendously" which they often say about departing players.

5x pro bowler and a class act. I understand, he is not in his prime but,  was an optional rotational added value with wealth of experience and great leadership...if used under right system and coach.

Also, remember after the game of chiefs and chargers last year he spent lot of time Bosa onfield teaching him some moves....that kind of stuff you seldom see from a player of his caliber.

Your lack of football knowledge is full on display! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mattyicefalcon said:

5x pro bowler and a class act. I understand, he is not in his prime but,  was an optional rotational added value with wealth of experience and great leadership...if used under right system and coach.

Also, remember after the game of chiefs and chargers last year he spent lot of time Bosa onfield teaching him some moves....that kind of stuff you seldom see from a player of his caliber.

Your lack of football knowledge is full on display! 

Or we can sign Elvis Dumervil and actually get a guy that can still play? If Hail wants to be a coach then I'm all for it. But he shouldn't be anywhere near the field in a Falcons uniform.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Or we can sign Elvis Dumervil and actually get a guy that can still play? If Hail wants to be a coach then I'm all for it. But he shouldn't be anywhere near the field in a Falcons uniform.

I agree...Im all in as well for Dumervil. Had great production in san fran....not sure why we wouldnt get him dressed in Falcons uni already.

What kind of money u think both parties could settle in for?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites