BJ Hill

3. NFL Draft Riser: DL B.J. Hill, North Carolina State

0c3a63846618eb6fde33d4aadb04ce10_crop_ex
Gregory Payan/Associated Press

Hill's strong Senior Bowl propelled him up my board, and he moved up again following a brilliant combine performance. It's time to start talking about the stout North Carolina State defensive tackle as a second-rounder. Hill has the tools to be an immediate starter as a 1- or 3-technique.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2763278-matt-millers-scouting-notebook-why-the-giants-could-be-the-key-to-2018-draft?share=twitter

1 hour ago, atlanta_dude said:

I wouldn't be surprised if we used or 2nd on this guy. I have a feeling he'll be gone by our 3rd the way he has performed and when people start focusing more on his tape.

What concerns me is our 2nd round is almost like a 3rd round. We would probably have to move up a few spots.

By all accounts BJ Hill was the leader of that NC State d-line unit.

He caught my attention at the Snr Bowl drills.He was manhandling and driving opposites 3-4 yards backwards at almost every snap.So now he did well at the combine he'd be a comfortable 2 round pick for me if we choose to go there.