Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ryantlanta

Eric Weems Cut by Titans Bring him home TD?

57 posts in this topic

Cheap efficient return man bring him home TD! Or just special teams ace in general. Wasn’t he our special teams captain when he was here?

Anyone is better than roberts. Wasn’t weems also our special teams captain when he was here? Even if he doesn’t come back as our return man maybe would help our special teams

42 minutes ago, ryantlanta said:

Anyone is better than roberts. Wasn’t weems also our special teams captain when he was here? Even if he doesn’t come back as our return man maybe would help our special teams

If anyone is better than Robert's then surely we can do better than Weems 

papachaz likes this

32 minutes ago, middlegatv said:

... only as some kind of special teams coach BUT didn't we just bring in someone to assist Armstrong?

I would actually love to hire him as a Special Teams Assistant. The kid knows ST, and was a great leader.

ryantlanta likes this

36 minutes ago, Jumpin Jehosaphat said:

Nobody can fair catch a punt better than Weems...he is the man

Was going to reply, why would we bring him home... to call a fair catch? 

1 hour ago, ryantlanta said:

Cheap efficient return man bring him home TD! Or just special teams ace in general. Wasn’t he our special teams captain when he was here?

I know right!...He's like fine wine...Remember Brian Mitchell?....He's like that!....Without the ability to return it very far each time

1 hour ago, ryantlanta said:

anyone who says 'anyone is better than roberts' has forgotten, or wasn't around, when Adam Jennings, or Fair Catch Franks were our return guys.....

49 minutes ago, A Pimp Named Slickback™ said:

Didn't want him when we had him, now we want him back??

not all of us, I'd bet the mortgage (if I had one) we could count the people who think bringing weems back would be a good thing on one hand, probably on one finger, I'll let you pick whichever finger you want to use too.....and on that note, I'm in total agreement with those who posted **** to the NAW

Just now, HMFIC said:

NOOOOOOOOO  !!    I'd rather just take a knee on every KO, that's all he ever did. 

not quite accurate, we'd RATHER he take a knee on every kick off than bring it out like he did from 5 or 6 yards deep in the end zone as slow as he was.....I remember he did that toward the end of the game in the SB, take a knee and we get it at the 25, but noooooooo, he brought it all the way out about to the 12 I believe.....