So fullback. Who ya got?

Its obvious to me we are going to a ball control running team that gashes with big play passes. Since we have no one worth the roster spot I'm in with Khalid hill. I actually want 2 with one being the power back we need. Hill Is 265 PDS and is a mix 4.7 40 guy. He's a TD vulture and has soft hands for a bulldozer

Ryan nall is a 240 PD tweener that is a burner. He reminds me of who du kett was supposdx to be, and produces. Has the hands of a receiver and runs routes well. 23 TDs 5.5 ypc and over 1000k all purpose yards for his past 2 seasons. Hate to say it but his skin color will drop his stock. Also played in an offense that relies on athletic ol. Will destroy a tired defense.

Edited by ATLSlobberKnockers

Hate the idea of a rookie fullback when it comes to pass protection, defense reading and taking on huge, highly athletic LB'ers as an NFL lead blocker.  FB gonna be what, a fourth round pick at best?  Not the ideal candidate to protect a 30Mil/year QB... Prolly could still give us Coleman's production, but see where that got us...

For me, I'd love to steal Zach Line from the Saints... win win.  We get better; they get worse...

19 minutes ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Its obvious to me we are going to a ball control running team that gashes with big play passes. Since we have no one worth the roster spot I'm in with Khalid hill. I actually want 2 with one being the power back we need. Hill Is 265 PDS and is a mix 4.7 40 guy. He's a TD vulture and has soft hands for a bulldozer

Ryan nall is a 240 PD tweener that is a burner. He reminds me of who du kett was supposdx to be, and produces. Has the hands of a receiver and runs routes well. 23 TDs 5.5 ypc and over 1000k all purpose yards for his past 2 seasons. Hate to say it but his skin color will drop his stock. Also played in an offense that relies on athletic ol. Will destroy a tired defense.

Anthony Sherman anybody? :ninja:

29 minutes ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Skin color ?