Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Arkridge

Michael Bennett Was Just Traded To The Eagles

527 posts in this topic

Just now, DoYouSeeWhatHappensLarry said:

This seems a bit presumptuous. 

Yea...PSA...we have no clue what the Falcons offered so let's not start flinging around "THE FALCONS DIDNT EVEN TRY" posts.  At the end of the day, it's up to Seattle to pick their best offer.  We WERE in the running, so let's not hate on the front office just yet.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, FentayeJones said:

We play Philly in Philly next year. These same cats are gonna cry their eyes out if their Dline wreck us next season.

Bennett gonna have a multi sack game and then the "WHY DIDNT TD GET THIS GUY WHEN HE COULD" posts will fly free.

Bunchy Carter and TheFatboi like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, FalconBlood said:

I’m glad we didn’t sign him. We can find other difference makers, that may be able to contribute in their primes. I like DaQuan Jones of TEN. Our defense is going to go as far as OUR GUYS take us: Takk, Vic, Jarrett, Jones, Campbell, Trufant, Neal, and company. I am confident the defense will take a step forward.

I like Daquan Jones as well. 

FalconBlood likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, IA Falcon07 said:

Guess Philly is still loading up while their windows is open before they have to pay Carson Wentz 35+ mil a year down the road. Interested to see who they are shedding to make this move happen.

There looking to trade Vinny Curry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, FalconBlood said:

I’m glad we didn’t sign him. We can find other difference makers, that may be able to contribute in their primes. I like DaQuan Jones of TEN. Our defense is going to go as far as OUR GUYS take us: Takk, Vic, Jarrett, Jones, Campbell, Trufant, Neal, and company. I am confident the defense will take a step forward.

Man you're ignorant

Detroit_Falcon likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, athell said:

Yea...PSA...we have no clue what the Falcons offered so let's not start flinging around "THE FALCONS DIDNT EVEN TRY" posts.  At the end of the day, it's up to Seattle to pick their best offer.  We WERE in the running, so let's not hate on the front office just yet.

 

Philly gave up a wr. They probably wanted a wr from us and we just weren’t willing to give any up. Especially if Gabriel is indeed not signed back after testing the market. 

athell likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bobby.Digital said:

Man giving up a 4th should have been an easy decision. Big missed opportunity. 

I don’t think we were willing to part ways with any of our wr’s. They got a wr in the trade. Seems like that’s what they needed cause they’re losing Richardson. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Yo_Lover said:

Ignorant

If people disagree with you, It doesn’t make them ignorant. It makes you look lame for calling names...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TheFatboi said:

Until he knocks snot from Matt or frees up somebody else to do it. Smh

he already did that which pissed me off greatly repeatedly, he cheapshotted people all the time and was a sore loser. He dove at a dude’s knees on purpose on more that one occasion. Look i dont doubt he is still a great player but after all the stuff he has done, i just cant see him with the falcons 

FalconBlood likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, FalconBlood said:

If people disagree with you, It doesn’t make them ignorant. It makes you look lame for calling names...

Aww am I lame?? :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites