Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

Need A Good Laugh

14 posts in this topic

59 minutes ago, nolove4thecrook said:

Got all but one.... some dumb reason I thought Tom Landry coached the Packers 

Well not many people know that he used to be DC for the Giants at the same time that Vince Lombardi was OC with the GIants. Lombardi left for the Packers in 59 and Landry got the Cowboys job in 60.

nolove4thecrook and Shelley#37 like this

Probably stings worse considering he's Canadian. And no I didnt get all of them right. I got into football in 2004 *shrugs*

... the answer is "These three contestants".

And the question is "who are the only three people on this planet who don't know we blew a 28-3 lead in the Superbowl."

36 minutes ago, A Dog Named Brian said:

The irony of all this is most of us would've only made money in this category. I can only hang with children's Jeopardy, and I'm in Grad School :lol:

Absolutely right. It's why I stick to Sports Jeopardy. LOL!!

Link

A Dog Named Brian likes this

I have a brother who is that ignorant about football. I caught him watching figure skating once when there were good football games on the tube.

My brother is a nornal, red-blooded American married man who just thinks football is a waste of time compared to art and music.

Slappywhite likes this

2 hours ago, A Dog Named Brian said:

The irony of all this is most of us would've only made money in this category. I can only hang with children's Jeopardy, and I'm in Grad School :lol:

LOL , you are correct although I would fare well in Rock and roll jeopardy , told myself years back , when it was a TV show , if I ever win the lottery I want to take on Mark McGraff in the game .  ( Mark was the best )  

A Dog Named Brian likes this

We watch Jeopardy almost every night and saw it when it happened. We were rolling on the floor laughing. It's a tough show. Normally I can get about 4-5 questions in an entire round. I got all 5 of that football category immediately.

Of course, then they go to something like 15th Century Romanian Architecture and I feel just as stupid as those three contestants were.