Lorenzo Carter

22 minutes ago, MayorWest13 said:

I was blown away by his test numbers but he wasn't that great at UGA. Very high upside, just not sure if he can put it together. In the third, depending on FA and the picks before him I could get behind this.

Yeah his career at UGA was good not great. Based on potential he should have done more. Bit this league drafts off of potential so hopefully someone can tap into it.

1 hour ago, Yo_Lover said:

Carter isn't first round and he's an outside guy

Mel Kiper & others think Carter may be reached for in the 1st.  They think he was not a proper fit in Mel Tucker’s defense...not saying I agree.  Just what’s going around at the moment.

I do think Carter will be more impactful as a pro than he was in college

1 hour ago, MayorWest13 said:

I was blown away by his test numbers but he wasn't that great at UGA. Very high upside, just not sure if he can put it together. In the third, depending on FA and the picks before him I could get behind this.

Came in the same way at Georgia , I believe he was a 5 star recruit , all the athletic ability in the world , just somehow never  took the steps to be a superstar , 

Edited by Slappywhite

Historically UGA players (no matter how good or mediocre they played at Georgia) always play on an extremely high level in the NFL. 

Honestly I'd rather grab Da'Ron Payne. He's a complete monster and imagine how he would do with Dan Quinn's scheme. 

6 hours ago, mqg96 said:

Historically UGA players (no matter how good or mediocre they played at Georgia) always play on an extremely high level in the NFL. 

Honestly I'd rather grab Da'Ron Payne. He's a complete monster and imagine how he would do with Dan Quinn's scheme. 

It's because our guys are always natural. I saw one of the safeties from Alabama workout today. The kid was huge. 

14 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

6’5”, 250lbs and 4.46/40. Dude’s not going in the late 3rd.

Honestly man in kool with trading back and grabbing Hill,Gesicki,Carter,Ragnow if we can get a 2nd and 3rd out of a team.