Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AF89

Atlanta United March Thread

112 posts in this topic

And now it's snowballing

Whelp sure am glad we don't have relegation, holy shyt.

4 months of hype.....for this :bang:

Josef really the only one who looks dangerous today. Almiron with kind of a toothless preformance, I never even noticed Nagby and the defense wouldn't cut it in the USL, they have absolutely no answers right now and to top it off LGP got carted off. 

If they don't buy a defensive body in this transfer window they're gonna start the season in too deep a hole.

We're about to ask alot of folks to play roles that probably aren't natural to them defensively in the next few weeks <_<

No excuse for starting off the season with this thin in the middle and back four (and Tata compounding it with confusing lineups)

If Parkhurst was game fit enough to go 70, he probably should have started 

I agree with everything you said. Oh my goodness that loss was ugly. Whole team looked off. Now I'm absolutely terrified of DC United. Hopefully the crowd makes a difference.

Excellent  breakdown. These guys need more subs. (Seriously take some time to watch this)

Alot of ball watching <_<

Seattle beat Chivas and Toronto beat Tigres in champions league action tonight. Just a first leg but that's a big feather in MLS's cap

New York already beat Tijuana (in Tijuana) the other night. Maybe this TAM stuff is helping MLS close the talent gap a tiny bit.

I don't know about the date but I read somewhere they'd do a live announcement on ESPN when they do announce it. Game is Aug 1st so I feel like we should have something before too long so they can start marketing.

But I'll wildly speculate :ninja:

I'd kill for Dortmund or Arsenal but what with Atlanta's South American's undoubtly playing a big part as hosts and our  Latin population I'd put money on it being a La Liga squad so maybe Barcelona or Atheltico?

LGP back at practice today. He had a bad day in Houston but still that's  probably huge news considering the state of our defensive depth and he's our best upside guy.

On 3/8/2018 at 8:26 PM, AF89 said:

I don't know about the date but I read somewhere they'd do a live announcement on ESPN when they do announce it. Game is Aug 1st so I feel like we should have something before too long so they can start marketing.

But I'll wildly speculate :ninja:

I'd kill for Dortmund or Arsenal but what with Atlanta's South American's undoubtly playing a big part as hosts and our  Latin population I'd put money on it being a La Liga squad so maybe Barcelona or Atheltico?

Thanks for the reply. :tiphat: