Vaughn thinks we might go after Bennet?

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, 2_legit_2_legit_2_quit said:

He would bring that locker room down faster then you could say "don't shoot Las Vegas police"

When have you heard he is a bad locker room guy ? I've heard the opposite..

His team mates love the guy

6 minutes ago, atljbo said:

When have you heard he is a bad locker room guy ? I've heard the opposite..

His team mates love the guy

If the guy can still play, and he is great in the locker room, I wonder why the Seahawks are shopping him.  He's not really that expensive of a player.  His cap hit is actually going down this year by 2.4 million dollars compared to last year.

5 minutes ago, Peyton said:

If the guy can still play, and he is great in the locker room, I wonder why the Seahawks are shopping him.  He's not really that expensive of a player.  His cap hit is actually going down this year by 2.4 million dollars compared to last year.

They are trying to get younger .. they are trying to tradr earl Thomas ..

Clearly it's Rus team now ... I think the seahawks see change coming so they are doing the patriots.. I rather get rid of a guy a year to early rather then 2 late

16 minutes ago, Peyton said:

They're getting rid of Earl Thomas!, they're a mess 

14 hours ago, Knight of God said:

How is Bennett so bad really? Let’s be honest. Are we so media obsessed we really don’t want a consistent football player on the roster because his views annoy you? Is that the level of maturity we have these days? I just want to win some games and a SB. Is that too much to ask? You guys sit here and hype up 3rd tier players but don’t like proven playmakers because reasons. 

For the record, I support Bennett's decision to sit for the anthem. I'm talking about all of the other stuff. 

And I see nothing wrong what-so-ever with preferring guys for whom you like to root. Obviously we all want good players, but when faced with the decision between a good player who's a ***** and a good player who's not, the choice is easy.

I love most of our guys, love the filter and appreciate that we usually show ***** bags the door without hesitation. Will I burn my gear if we sign Bennett as I would if we signed some others (Winston comes to mind)?

No. But I would not like it one bit. 

Just now, Doug Carlton said:

1 video?  lol.  That is your defense?

Please tell me how he is bad for the team.  Share with us how his teammates and coaches call him out for being bad for the team.  Everyone makes dumb penalties.  Go look up his history, he isn't even an egregious habitual offender for penalties.  I'm sure all you know of MB is what you see on ESPN, and with the anthem protest BS has been very negative, but he would not be "bad for the team" in any way shape or form so try again.

5 minutes ago, athell said:

1 video?  lol.  That is your defense?

Please tell me how he is bad for the team.  Share with us how his teammates and coaches call him out for being bad for the team.  Everyone makes dumb penalties.  Go look up his history, he isn't even an egregious habitual offender for penalties.  I'm sure all you know of MB is what you see on ESPN, and with the anthem protest BS has been very negative, but he would not be "bad for the team" in any way shape or form so try again.

Cheap shots like the one shown are bad for the team. We have no other current players that conduct themselves this way in a loss, we don't need one, this was willful intent with the game decided, hardly a dumb penalty. I could care less about protests, I support him in this and carries no weight in my opinion that we do not need someone who demonstrates a willingness to be petty and soil the team by dishonoring themselves.

In light of your remonstrance, 100 reasons would never suffice.

Just now, Doug Carlton said:

Cheap shots like the one shown are bad for the team. We have no other current players that conduct themselves this way in a loss, we don't need one, this was willful intent with the game decided, hardly a dumb penalty. I could care less about protests, I support him in this and carries no weight in my opinion that we do not need someone who demonstrates a willingness to be petty and soil the team by dishonoring themselves.

In light of your remonstrance, 100 reasons would never suffice.

lol ok.

You must have loved the previous regime where they only drafted and signed boy scouts.

2 hours ago, Peyton said:

good point

2 hours ago, Peyton said:

I'd  say because there trying to younger and are looking for some relief as well as some draft capital.The longer they keep him the less chance of getting the mentioned draft return if they don't do it now.

1 hour ago, Falcon Ben said:

For the record, I support Bennett's decision to sit for the anthem. I'm talking about all of the other stuff. 

And I see nothing wrong what-so-ever with preferring guys for whom you like to root. Obviously we all want good players, but when faced with the decision between a good player who's a ***** and a good player who's not, the choice is easy.

I love most of our guys, love the filter and appreciate that we usually show ***** bags the door without hesitation. Will I burn my gear if we sign Bennett as I would if we signed some others (Winston comes to mind)?

No. But I would not like it one bit. 

For the record I don't support his decision. I support the men and women that died fighting for our freedom. Highly disrespectful IMO. They could have went elsewhere to protest.