Taylor Gabriel Says Goodbye To Fans

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, RoddyWhite84 said:

**** you sark is what I say to that..another great talent gone because idiot coaches don't know what the **** they are doing..

Has leaving because we can't afford him. If Sark used him well last year we would be able to afford him even less

Gabriel was fun to watch that first season with us. The second half of the season it was as if he scored a TD every game. (I know he didn’t but it felt that way.)

the Ryan to Gabriel TD against the Packers is one of my favorites. (Packer country up here)

i almost pulled the trigger on a Custom Gabriel jersey and I’m glad I didn’t :/

1 hour ago, Dem Birds said:

Has leaving because we can't afford him. If Sark used him well last year we would be able to afford him even less

It’s not that we can’t afford him. It’s that he isn’t worth paying what some team with ridiculous cap space is about to offer him. Ted Ginn can do everything Gabriel can do yet Gabriel is likely going to get a Sanu like contract 

Edited by JD dirtybird21

3 hours ago, Clark said:

Bring in Tavon Austin as his replacement.

I thought about Austin as well....he can be great addition to special teams and gadget plays. 

He has tremendous speed as well and is much stronger than Gabriel.

But, who the eff knows what Sark is up to???!!!

They want to keep running the ball but dont have a guard and a Full Back who can dominate.

I'll never forget that TD he scored off that screen play against Arizona. My jaw just completely dropped at how agile this kid is. That's something you expect from Tyreek Hill or OBJ, but to see it from gabriel is what cemented my respect for him.

Wish he could've been more involved last year.