Blessings Taylor.  You were quite a sight to watch in 2016.  My only regret is that you weren't utilized in an effective way last year.  You will always be appreciated for the explosiveness you brought to our team.

So long buddy, look forward to seeing those highlights. Hopefully not against us however.

14 minutes ago, Falcanuck said:

Never seen an off-season like this before. TD has been pretty candid about who is/isn’t coming back. 

True, but when I think about it TD has been pretty candid over the years.  Much more so than other GMs.  Usually you can read between the lines and make a solid guess at what they're going to do in FA situations.  A little more guarded with draft but still pretty forthright.

It was almost a given considering our cap, his output last season and he himself said it was a "business".   That told me that he was aware that they were going to let him hit the market.   Plus he was a little critical of Sark which probably didn't help endear him with the brotherhood..

https://247sports.com/nfl/atlanta-falcons/Bolt/Atlanta-Falcons-Taylor-Gabriel-likes-tweet-critical-of-Steve-Sarkisian-113785225

Gabriel actually had as many catches as he did in 16 if I saw it correctly.Someone on here posted up 16 vs 17s numbers.I think teams defended him different and his yards and TDs went down drastically.

Wish him the best anyway he was a good member of the Falcons and I think we got the most out of him as a player.