UGABOZ

Ryan 30 mill a year really?

139 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, UGABOZ said:

and he has had a ton of talent around him every year

Oh like those years where we had the worst oline in the league?  Or the years we trotted out the ghost of stephen jackson as our rb?  Or the years when harry douglas was our best option?

Stop replying.  You know nothing about this team clearly.

Vandy, 1989Fan and Falconsfan567 like this

2 minutes ago, UGABOZ said:

yet you keep posting in them lol what a joke

Because silly me, I keep thinking there is hope for dip****s such as yourself.  Jokes on me.

Bye.

1 minute ago, athell said:

Oh like those years where we had the worst oline in the league?  Or the years we trotted out the ghost of stephen jackson as our rb?  Or the years when harry douglas was our best option?

I started the thread lol you are still here 

1 minute ago, athell said:

Because silly me, I keep thinking there is hope for dip****s such as yourself.  Jokes on me.

Bye.

go F yourself clown

6 minutes ago, athell said:

excuses

30 minutes ago, athell said:

Bye.

What ever led you to this foolish thought?

athell likes this

15 minutes ago, UGABOZ said:

he has had tons of offensive talent do you agree?

At skill positions, yes I do. 

But concerning the post you were responding to, those were facts, not excuses.

athell likes this

32 minutes ago, Vandy said:

At skill positions, yes I do. 

But concerning the post you were responding to, those were facts, not excuses.

ok cool 

1 hour ago, athell said:

Man, I want to like your reply but you left out an either dead last or next to dead last defensive unit to go with all of that!

10 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Man, I want to like your reply but you left out an either dead last or next to dead last defensive unit to go with all of that!

PTSD is a heck of a coping mechanism.

On 2/28/2018 at 7:32 PM, UGABOZ said:

come on 

Ryan will be close to one of the top-paid QBs (if not one of 'em), when this is all said and done! 

So, just pay the man whatever the market bears, and get it over with.  I for one, certainly don't want to take a chance on having a QB change, while we're in the midst of trying to get back to a Super Bowl, and maybe winning it this time!!! 

5 hours ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Julian Edelman, Bradin Cooks, Trey Flowers, Patrick Chung are more of the most notable.. Look at thier salary and perduction compared to the same positions in the league 

I don't care about their salary. What was it when they signed? Where they that good when signed? Look at Ryan we have him for cheap rn too

athell likes this

5 hours ago, DoYouSeeWhatHappensLarry said:

Cooks and Flowers are on rookie contracts....they literally couldnt make more than they did last season. 

Edelman had a $7.5 million cap number last year....thats perfectly in line with slot receiver compensation. 

Chung was a free agent wash out who was coming back to NE. He didnt take a cut at all. He was signed for a market deal and has overperformed. 

Thanks for clearing this up for him. He was trying to make it sound like they were being total high schoolish kids that were willing to play for fish and rice for the love of the game. 

I have always said, i can’t blame a guy for making what he can make, but to think these guys are taking a significant pay cut, including Brady is ridiculous!

They are all in the neighborhood of market value.

8 hours ago, atl jones bro3 said:

Incredible people complain about paying the man who crafted the glory years of this franchise 

You just got here and already figured them out! lol

Welcome!

Can’t believe mods have accepting all his name calling...has this place loosened back up finally?

3 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

Can’t believe mods have accepting all his name calling...has this place loosened back up finally?

otoh stupid people deserve to be called out for their stupid opinions

Falconsfan567 likes this

Ryan isn't worth it. Let him finish out the '18 season let's see what he does. Put the money to keeping Bryant and Coleman. 

Edited by NobisFan60