Coca Cola Spring Spectacular 3/24/18 - Tickets in account

6 hours ago, Capitalist said:

No details yet...  But rumor is players, cheerleaders, rides, ect...

He said cheerleader rides wooohoo.

Seriously now that MBS is the goto spot they really ought to consider a draft party, if there is no scheduling conflict, make it happen Capitalist

9 hours ago, putnam6 said:

He said cheerleader rides wooohoo.

Seriously now that MBS is the goto spot they really ought to consider a draft party, if there is no scheduling conflict, make it happen Capitalist

Not sure if I have the "Cred" to push for a draft party...  Front office sees me like a lovable troublemaker...

But they do listen to posts here and on the facebook page...  So I will take the label and wear it...

I agree with the draft party.  Dropping that was a mistake in my mind.  Definitely want to see that come back.

Anyone know if the tickets to the Coke spectacular are transferable?  I will be out of town but a buddy of mine who is not a STH would go.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/1/2018 at 7:25 AM, Capitalist said:

Not sure if I have the "Cred" to push for a draft party...  Front office sees me like a lovable troublemaker...

But they do listen to posts here and on the facebook page...  So I will take the label and wear it...

Draft party coming up...

Customer Service getting better, hard not to...